Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings (1028 Views)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by iamskatertola(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
I actually created this topic to seek for your opinion on how to break up with my girlfriend without hurting her her feelings cause I so much love her, but due to some fact, I think ending the relationship would be the best option without having any casualty I would say.
Her parent doesn't support our relationship cause she is dating someone not from her tribe i.e (she is igbo and am yoruba)
I was thinking of a way out not until my mum said she just cant imagine the both of us together (not like she is gonna make decisions for me though) bur she said I don't have her support, which am scared of. I cant go against my mum's will
Guys please I need your advice on what to do, cause am confused, I love my girlfriend, and I don't wanna go against my mum
Thank you in advance.
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by INTROVERT(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
th under
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by ifex370(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
th under

introvert drops comments before shit z even posted shocked
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by sanbells(f): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
If you love her, do what's right. No one should decide on ur choice of life partner for you. If the both of you really love each other, then Bleep what they say. With time, when they see you both are bent on it, they'll adapt. You don't have to break the poor girls heart coz if u do, u'll regret it later
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by iamskatertola(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
sanbells:
If you love her, do what's right. No one should decide on ur choice of life partner for you. If the both of you really love each other, then Bleep what they say. With time, when they see you both are bent on it, they'll adapt. You don't have to break the poor girls heart coz if u do, u'll regret it later
thanks dear #noted
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by ifex370(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
sanbells:

ohh Bobbi... am in love shocked
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op, what if you don't find any better lover, huh?
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by iamskatertola(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Nuellah02:
Op, what if you don't find any better lover, huh?
ah pray I do
Re: How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by olasmith10(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2015
iamskatertola:
ah pray I do

U don't love her... U gave up too easily...

(1) (Reply)

Before You Propose To Her..... See This! / Just Returning From A Ban / There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.