Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Is Jamb Form Not Sold 4 500naira? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is Jamb Form Not Sold 4 500naira? (684 Views)

Is Jamb Still Adding 40 Marks / What Is Jamb Marking Scheme / Is Jamb Direct Entry(de) Form Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jamb Form Not Sold 4 500naira? by Freerhyme1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2009
helloo nairalanders come 2 think of this JAMB price of a thing, must they sell the JAMB card for #4000 naira? cant it be sold for #500 naira or something between 1000 naira, cos i don't know why the price keep inflating every year. somebody should help me with the question.
Re: Why Is Jamb Form Not Sold 4 500naira? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2009
Guy you are funny anyway but i dont intend to be personal here. You might say JAMB is a government-affiliated body and so whatever comes from there should be subsidized or whatever. But listen, dont you know that inflation causes the cost of good including services to go up rather than coming down. What was Nigeria's inflation rate in 2007 and where does it stand now?

Guy you are not a baby and I believe you should sit down and think of the next thing to do about your life/future. I know how you feel now but hey, you should rather look out for how to get yourself out of this situation than coming here to infect everyone with your frustration.

(1) (Reply)

Free 3 Wks Tutorial 4 All Post Ume Student / .m / Pls, I Will Like To Know The University That Their Pdegree Form Still On Sales?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.