Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

Artquake At The Visafone Show - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artquake At The Visafone Show (671 Views)

Naija Latest Dance Step After Alanta Artquake Milando Officail Video / Artquake Alanta Lyricx / Exclusive - Lastest Dance In Nigeria- Alanta--the Latest Hit Single By Artquake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artquake At The Visafone Show by las240s(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
ARTQUAKE AT THE VISAFONE SHOW,MADDDDDDDD SHOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_mOkPUUZf8
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by bisikat: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2009
that girl is hot like fire
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by Baro(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
You are really doing well in your promotion of Artquake, so now that las240s and bisikat have posted, where is verocooler and cd220d . . . lipsrsealed Please don't mind me oo, do your job. grin
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by sloobtv: 1:47am On Apr 24, 2009
i am extreemly impressed keep it up
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by dasa: 5:50am On Apr 24, 2009
hmmm.
they got crowd. and people on nairaland keep yabbing dem and calling them wack.
the crowd loves dem, thats all that matters. they are entertainers and they know how to entertain.

the'll probably make more money than ur fav rapper.

nice one ARTQUAKE.
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by dominique(f): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
i'm sure they have a crowd of fans out there. but me, i dont get those guys. . . and i dont think i ever will tongue.
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by debojyde(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2009
I,m suprised they got a very positive reaction from d crowd?, hmmm, who knows this Alanta song might just get a delayed response and blow up later!! I remember playing Dbanj's Tongolo @ a friends house party way b4 d song blew up, pple looked @ me like, what kind of song is dis, like i was crazy, the rest is history.
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by mbillyton: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
good show
Re: Artquake At The Visafone Show by las240s(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2009
u'all need to see this show

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favourite R Kelly's Music / Strictly For Good Music Producers / How To Convert Video To Mobile Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.