Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:41 AM

Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs (868 Views)

Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) / Searching For An App Designer That Can Make An App That Runs On "MESH NETWORK" / Check Out This Game A Friend Of Mine Created That Runs On Facebook Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs by lekropasky(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Hi Nairalanders. I want someone to give me the name of the Android app that can run Java codes.
Re: Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2015
download aide for java on play store . It is a cool app . I used it to build some naive apps . but it is not free . Some tutorials are locked . you may have to pay some amount of money .

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2015
download aide for java on play store . It is a cool app . I used it to build some naive apps . but it is not free . Some tutorials are locked .
Re: Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs by halmat(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2015
lekropasky:
Hi Nairalanders.
I want someone to give me the name of the Android app that can run Java codes.

Download and install AIDE from play store.

NOTE: The software have two different types, one is for Java while the other is for html, CSS and JavaScript codes. So watch very well before installing.

Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs by halmat(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2015
proxy20:
download aide for java on play store . It is a cool app . I used it to build some naive apps . but it is not free . Some tutorials are locked .

You can unlock every tutorial there using lucky patcher. It's not on play store, so you have to Google for its download link. It works best if you have root access.

Cheers to the smarties....
Re: Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2015
you are right .
Re: Where Can I Get An Android App That Runs Java Codrs by lekropasky(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks to you all.
Am goina download the app

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Design A Great Forum / Oracle Hackathon... Participants Meetup Area / Do You Own A Political News Blog / Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.