Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,177 members, 7,939,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje (41287 Views)

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by BizBayo: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Pls, how many youths?
At age 43, you still calling yourself youth
I sorry for you!
A fool at 40 is a what ...? And you don pass 40 undecided
You better wake up, no youth will stand for corrupted n greedy criminals!

Mtcheeeeeew!
I thought it was some 14 year old that typed that. What a fool at 40. Smh

1 Like

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Abdulhakeem7(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the youths of this country are solidly behind you ma, may God bless and keep you strong as you battle with the enemies". Quote me anywhere
why won't u support her?I don't blame u at all, a robber supporting a thief,birds of a feather.......... slowpoke!
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
phrezzz:
not interested in all this rubbish all i know is that an IGBO MAN must be president in 2019 just so u knw i am from the North. if we believe Nigeria is 1 then this must happen. God bless Nigeria
yes an IGBO can b a president of Biafra but not Nigeria
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol.....

Buh why are you drinking pain killer on another person's pain nah?

Gbeborun! undecided

BizBayo:

I thought it was some 14 year old that typed that. What a fool at 40. Smh
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by phrezzz: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
yes an IGBO can b a president of Biafra but not Nigeria
y? y cant we allow them rule. we have had our own share of being president as North. i think its only fair they rule.
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
phrezzz:
y? y cant we allow them rule. we have had our own share of being president as North. i think its only fair they rule.
so u want d same ppl who want out of Nigeria by creating their own acclaimed Biafra Republic with their flag,currency and National radio to rule us? I think dis is nt possible.
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by phrezzz: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
so u want d same ppl who want out of Nigeria by creating their own acclaimed Biafra Republic with their flag,currency and National radio to rule us? I think dis is nt possible.
dont u think if an igbo man is made president it wud reduce their anger? No? or u are among the people who really want nigeria to divide
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Okanokan(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Queen as she is called has to pay the price for her crime(if she found guilty, but she is innocent until convicted) against the State. Its unfortunate that Jonathan in keeping faith with Beijin affirmative action on women picked the wrong choices.
Mr Buhari on these, should not cave in to feminal emotion.
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by safepassage2015: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Media trial is the trademark of the APC. Deziani is innocent until proven guilty
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by martinosi: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
MosakuAW:
How can GEJ tamed her, when she is more powerful than GEJ himself.

She acted like the Vice president of the country.

Infact we had 3 vice presidents under GEJ administration. Which can be compared to types of partners in Business.

1: Sambo: Dormant partner

2: Diezani: Active partner

3: Patience Jonathan: Sub partner

These set of people run Nigeria like a partnership organisation under GEJ administration.

So sad, Nigeria is place where the rich want his/her personal driver to be a Bsc holder and stating in the advert that, MBA will be an added advantage.

Rubbish!!!!!

TOTAL BS!!!.....
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by macino1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
MosakuAW:
How can GEJ tamed her, when she is more powerful than GEJ himself.

She acted like the Vice president of the country.

Infact we had 3 vice presidents under GEJ administration. Which can be compared to types of partners in Business.

1: Sambo: Dormant partner

2: Diezani: Active partner

3: Patience Jonathan: Sub partner

These set of people run Nigeria like a partnership organisation under GEJ administration.

So sad, Nigeria is place where the rich want his/her personal driver to be a Bsc holder and stating in the advert that, MBA will be an added advantage.

Rubbish!!!!!

Better still it was like this:

1. GEJ (elected president).

1. PEJ (selected co-president)

2. Sambo: Dormant Vice-president

2. Diezani: Active Vice-president

3. Okonjo-Iweala: Prime Minister
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by henryhemon(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the youths of this country are solidly behind you ma, may God bless and keep you strong as you battle with the enemies". Quote me anywhere

My friend stop making a fool of yourself! Which youth?na ur family members be the youth of this country?
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
OnankpaBa:

really? her own too much abeg. 13Billion Pound seized yesterday.
with that amount,i can buy liverpool with messi and ronaldo in the starting eleven
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by BizBayo: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol.....

Buh why are you drinking pain killer on another person's pain nah?

Gbeborun! undecided

If na personal something, I go keep mute. But this one na national matter. Just imagine that kind comment coming from a fool at 40. Anyway, hope you're cool?
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
phrezzz:
dont u think if an igbo man is made president it wud reduce their anger? No? or u are among the people who really want nigeria to divide
If dividing Nigeria will make all d ethnic nationalities making up d country be at rest den so be it. To b sincere it's been pretty difficult living together as one country.
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol..!

I'm good. Thanks

BizBayo:

If na personal something, I go keep mute. But this one na national matter. Just imagine that kind comment coming from a fool at 40. Anyway, hope you're cool?
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by drey076(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin[quote author=Lizabeth25 post=38720343]Lol.....
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by BizBayo: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol..!

I'm good. Thanks

*smile. I can see that. U're standing tall like our dearest president. My mind just spoke to me to tell U that U have a message.
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Unlimitedoye: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
YOU MADE A MISTAKE SIR MINUS ME FROM THE YOUTH THAT SUPPORT THIEF
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
mmafhew:
Ftc here i cum.. During jona time she dey form untouchable, buh naw, its baba time, d untouchable re getting touched
but make dem no touch her bweast and toto o
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by kingkenny01(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
The end is now justifying d means
An economist term
.......Am so much happy witnessing dis positive changeeeeeeeeeee

Wicked laFf,hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Crowny11(f): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

which youth ? exclude me sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.