Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,806 members, 7,893,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

She Pretends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Pretends (2055 Views)

The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... / Guy Pretends To Take A Selfie, Proposes Instead And Films Her Reaction. / I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Pretends by dotsa(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
I am in a relationship with a girl who pretends and thinks she is smart and claims innocent.Though I have nt caught her but my instinct says she is having affair.this was confirm whwn she visited and while sleeping together she mention other guys name.Can you believe she denied it absolutely.Can u pls advise
Re: She Pretends by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
mentioning names in her sleep doesn't necessarily mean she's already cheating on you. . .get your facts right. . . . Innocent until proven guilty. . .
Re: She Pretends by Pataki: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ Thoniaslim,

Sleeping together is a figurative term for them having sex.

In my opinion, I think she is cheating on the dude. This is based on my own personal experience though. grin
Re: She Pretends by Passie(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
Sorry
u've gat to be smarter,
Re: She Pretends by Greycells(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
@poster
dotsa:

other guys name.

Meaning more than one guy? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: She Pretends by dotsa(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2009

Spot on.

But u know this girl is my first and the relationship is fallin into pieces as for me.but right now she seems serious and wants d relationship to work but left for me I am only playin along.Do u think it is right
Re: She Pretends by dotsa(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
Meaning more than one guy?

Well only one guy
It says "let me sleep tunde .stop it, "

u know.
Re: She Pretends by Pataki: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2009
dotsa:

But u know this girl is my first and the relationship is fallin into pieces as for me.but right now she seems serious and wants d relationship to work but left for me I am only playin along.Do u think it is right
Dude, if you not serious with her, best you quit the relationship man.

How old is the girl by the way?
Re: She Pretends by webpro(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2009
bros take am easy jare. let me tell u about dreams.

if i come disturbing you throughout today, making you uncomfortable, there is every tendency that i will come again in ur dream, or if i come to you today, take you out. we had fun, enjoyed ourself. there is also every tendency that you will see me in the dream dis night. dreams are manifestation of the physical. surely she could be cheating on you wit the guy she calls her name while sleeping or not. facts becomes reality wen proven. dont judge her for calling some1 name in d dream. but then try to find out how she spends her day and wit who.

gud luck
Re: She Pretends by dotsa(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2009
How old is the girl by the way?

She is 26 goin for service in August
Re: She Pretends by Pataki: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2009
At her age, I assume she would be thinking of marriage and settling down. If you are already thinking you are not serious with her and she mentioned another dude's name while you were sleeping together, then the relationship between you guys was never meant to be and y'all are not serious with one another.
Re: She Pretends by dotsa(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
PATAKI

In my opinion, I think she is cheating on the dude. This is based on my own personal experience though.

Can you shed more light pls
Re: She Pretends by Pataki: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
The only light that can be shed on it is that, I have done it before. I mentioned ''damilola'' while I was with ''bukky''. grin And I quickly fabricated a lie to cover-up. cheesy

Is that satisfactory enough for you? grin
Re: She Pretends by ladybam(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2009
@poster
wats the name of the guy she mentioned! ! ! ! . . . ,

anyway, wats ur case?
besides

"he who is without sin should cast the first stone"!
Re: She Pretends by manoy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hmn @Eniyan pataki

Yoo too
Re: She Pretends by Greycells(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pataki:

@ Thoniaslim,

In my opinion, I think she is cheating on the dude. This is based on my own personal experience though. grin

Seconded!

dotsa:

Meaning more than one guy?

Well only one guy
It says "let me sleep tunde .stop it, "

u know.

She is making out with Dotsa, and calling Tunde's name shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Pretends by dotsa(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
The thing is that i dont think i can take this relationship to the next level. sad sad sad
Should I just let her go or just keep playing along
Re: She Pretends by ladybam(f): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
dotsa:

The thing is that i dont think i can take this relationship to the next level. sad sad sad

now ur talking!
Re: She Pretends by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2009
@dotsa she's definitely cheating. One more thing did you stop digging her when she mentioned the name? If no. She has every right to deny it.
It aint easy but that should hurt you enough to stop digging.
Re: She Pretends by dotsa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2009
Well basically that was the final punch to me and come to think of it she keeps acting cool and smooth as nothing happens.
Re: She Pretends by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
@dotsa: you seem to have pity for her, you are not sounding like you love her anymore. Have you ever heard of something called "getting hooked?", yorubas "call it o ti ha". i pray that don't be your end if you don't act fast. Make a decision.
Re: She Pretends by Czarskit(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ 1, 2, 3, 4. . . ~
Re: She Pretends by Ben13: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2009
poster,
she must have been dreaming. It's natural jor undecided
Re: She Pretends by dotsa(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2009
Hooked?

No way. I guess I should do whatever I got to do anyway though I dont think I love her anymore.
Re: She Pretends by Ben13: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2009
then, it shows that you too have been pretending.
Re: She Pretends by OkayOlami: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2009
i guess u ve made up your mind not to have anything to do with her anymore so u dont need to send such post here as long as u av concluded in ur heart that u dont love her anymore, so why waisting her time and let her go off ur way b4 its too late for both of u.
Re: She Pretends by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
Did she tell you that you are the first guy she's dated? what if it's her ex's name she called?
Re: She Pretends by yme1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
INSTINCTS

be careful with what ever decision you tend to make
Re: She Pretends by Greycells(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2009
dotsa:

Hooked?

No way. I guess I should do whatever I got to do anyway though I dont think I love her anymore.

"Truth is the touchstone of itself"
Re: She Pretends by MERCADO(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2009
oh boy, she is really cheating on you. if you know that you are tired of her, do not hesitate to do away with her. meanwhile, i will advise you to follow your mind.
Re: She Pretends by naomi92(f): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2009
she s having affairs
talk 2 her
av 1ce bin in her shoes
call her down and talk 2 her sences
Re: She Pretends by Frankilyte(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2009
@naomi 92
she aint u her altitude is clearly differs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Love Mix C.d / Surviving Your Breakup / I Want To Be Listened To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.