Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,088 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd (2047 Views)

7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry / Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd by MADent: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hey Guys, i just lunched my video game rental services and will be starting with a gamers meetup in ilorin. Free Food, Free Entry and Free Gaming. Will you want to rent a cd for as low as 4k ? share your thoughts please
Re: Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd by hakinze00(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
although i dnt stay in ilorin,Renting a video console itsf is kind of ridiculous 2 me but renting game cds is stil beta but alot of things ve to be considered,
Firstly,Duration of my borrow tym dat is,will d borrow period be long enough to finish d game especially games dat are lengthy
Secondly,even if it is a ps4 game i am renting d price is kind of high because i can get a used ps4 game for 5k and i wil play wit peace mind dat i didnt lend it and wen am 2ru wit it i can swap it and wen i dnt get sm1 to swap wit,i can resell to a price close 2 d amount i got it at 1st wich is stil a win win,so if u go dwn alittle wit price and offer a suitable duration of tym as borrow time,i believe it is a gud bisnex concept

1 Like

Re: Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd by Vyntra(m): 1:47am On Oct 07, 2015
which games do you have?
Re: Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd by MADent: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks, the gamers meetup is in ilorin and the community is based in lagos. Thank you for your response, i will put that in consideration. you can follow the community on instagram and twitter @ThegamersNG
hakinze00:
although i dnt stay in ilorin,Renting a video console itsf is kind of ridiculous 2 me but renting game cds is stil beta but alot of things ve to be considered,
Firstly,Duration of my borrow tym dat is,will d borrow period be long enough to finish d game especially games dat takes alot of tym 2 finish
Secondly,even if it is a ps4 game i am renting d price is kind of high because i can get a used ps4 game for 5k and i wil play wit peace mind dat i didnt lend it and wen am 2ru wit it i can swap it and wen i dnt get sm1 to swap wit,i can resell to a price close 2 d amount i got it at 1st wich is stil a win win,so if u go dwn alittle wit price and offer a suitable duration of tym as borrow time,i believe it is a gud bisnex concept
Re: Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd by MADent: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
PS4 : Fifa 15, The Last of us, Gta v,NFS rivals. can send a full list. Ps3 games available too
Vyntra:
which games do you have?
Re: Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd by Vyntra(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
MADent:
PS4 : Fifa 15, The Last of us, Gta v,NFS rivals. can send a full list. Ps3 games available too

write the full list of ps3 games?
Re: Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd by Spidermon: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
like 1 or 2k max to rent a fresh front line game CD and enough time to finish the game, like a month.

There can be incentives to encourage renting more CDs and returning them even earlier than schedule as soon as they can.

*Organize game competitions.

(1) (Reply)

Any Online Games That Pays?? / Laptop Acer Aspire 5735z / Exchange Your Ps2 And Ps1 Roms Or Cd On Pcxs2 With O4ka: Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.