Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Maheeda Begging For Advice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Begging For Advice (572 Views)

Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Begging For Advice by amebofamily: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
The name Maheeda is not new to many followers of the showbiz industry in Nigeria. She is one artiste who surprised many because of her raunchy pictures.

Her case became more surprising because she claimed to be a gospel
singer.

A while ago, she completed a diploma course in Dutch language and she was very excited about it because she would be able to speak the language very well with her
husband, who is a Dutch.

However, the singer wants to further her education, but she is confused on what to study.

This forced her to seek for opinion from her followers on her social media platform.
Maheeda has interest in studying filmmaking, journalism, physical and health
education and food and nutrition.

Maheeda told her fans, “After my diploma in Dutch, I need go forward with education but the decision is a little hard. I have a lot I’m interested in; do you think I should
study to be a personal trainer or a nutritionist or a film producer or journalist?”

Source: http://naijamini.com/maheeda-begging-for-advice/
Re: Maheeda Begging For Advice by hkidola00(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
smh
Re: Maheeda Begging For Advice by amii131(f): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Film producer

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Aliko Dangote And Three Of His Beautiful Daughters / Uche Jombo (another Photos) With Wow Magazine / Maje Ayida & Toke Makinwa On Recovery Path? See Maje's Bday Message To Her(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.