Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,042 members, 7,912,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge (595 Views)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge by exlinkleads(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigeria's Senate President Bukola Saraki has read out the names of ministerial nominees sent by President Muhammadu Buhari to the Senate for screening which was aired earlier today on TVC news. I am sure most Nigerians have seen this list and if you have not, see the names of the 21 nominees read by Saraki during plenary on Tuesday below:

1. Rotimi Amaechi
2. Babatunde Fashola
3. Kayode Fayemi
4. Adebayo Shittu
5. Audu Ogbeh
6. Chris Ngige
7. Amina Ibrahim
8. Kemi Adeosun
9. Lai Mohammed
10. Ogbonnaya Onu
11. Ibe Kachikwu
12.Aisha Alhassan
13. Hadi Sirika
14. Udo Udoma
15. Solomon Dalong
16. Ibrahim Usman
17. Ahmed Ibeto
18. Suleiman Adamu
19. Abubakar Malami
20. Abdulrahman Dambazzau
21. Osagie Ehamere

So many controversies on this list right? I know you may not support what am about to say or what am saying because of your political alliance, but it will interest you to know that Nigeria is simply a zoo were everything goes as I quote Senator Chibuike. Does this list portray the change which Gen, Buhari have been blabbing about or otherwise?

I weep for those Nigerians who stay at every bus stop/vendor shop to shout on top of their head on how Nigeria is truly destined for change and how the emergence of Gen. Buhari is the hand of God. I must say I nearly fell a victim of this stupidity but at a time i got a hold on myself.

People say fighting Bukola Saraki is not a witch-hunt but i will have to ask, what can we call it? Since Timipri Sylva's case was withdrawn from court and was also gifted the ticket to become governor of Bayelsa state, what can we call that? If you don't know, lets do the math.

Timipre = Corrupt = APC = Loyal = Withdrawal of case = Governorship Ticket
Saraki = Corrupt = APC = Not Loyal = Senate Pres. = 2003 CCT Case

I don't want to go into other stuffs that you and i know but this is glaring. Witch-hunting is not about hunting the innocent or the guilty, no no no, it is about hunting the "not loyal" people in the party or whatever. Believe me, every politician should be found guilty on 1 or 2 cases if Nigeria legal system mean business. I said every politician in Nigeria. Everybody. This is the truth.

See some of the reactions of Nigerians on twitter. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/what-i-think-about-ministerial-list.html#sthash.rJuOxCA7.dpuf

Re: What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge by PassingShot(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
You have ended up not making any sense especially as it pertains the ministerial list.

The big question:
Given that you never wanted nor voted for Buhari to be president, is there any list you would have applauded? The answer is a definite NO. So, your ranting is not surprising to those who supported the president from day one.

Sylva has being in opposition since 2013, yet GEJ-led PDP could not successfully prosecute him in almost two years BUT you want the new government to continue to waste resources on a case that lacked merit.

As for Saraki, let him defend himself in court. Stop being an Abobaku just for the sake of being called one.

You're free to keep ranting, it's your life and your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge by exlinkleads(f): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
lalasticlala ishilove and seun if this write up is worthy in your eye, please move to fp

tnks
Re: What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
What you think does not matter. Baba is final. Moses of our time

1 Like

Re: What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Femi Falana nko?
Falz wont be happy grin
Re: What I Think About The Ministerial List - Exlink Lodge by tayebest(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Timipre = Corrupt = APC = Loyal = Withdrawal of case = Governorship Ticket
Saraki = Corrupt = APC = Not Loyal = Senate Pres. = 2003 CCT Case

you only see this when someone smoke Oshogbo weed!

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Two Robbers Nabbed Along IBB Way, Maitama, Abuja / 8 People Killed In Zawan And Rim Villages Of Plateau / Amaechi, Fashola, Oshiomhole Spotted In An Outdoor Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.