Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,678 members, 7,905,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do (957 Views)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / How To Get Immigration Visa To U.s, Give Me Hints / USCIS: First Name Not On Birth Certificate. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do by ahbaycity(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
@ Visa Officer. My wife immigration application was approved last Dec 2014, by USCIS, and send to NVC for further processing, it was filed by her mother as a single woman,the mother reside in Nigeria now, we got married in July 18, 2013. we proceeded to nvc and started the process, paid the AoS fee and her own fee, but there was no column to ADD her family contrary to specimen we read earlier,we sent countless message for them to rectifies it, still no result. we sent every necessary document for the family to nvc, but yesterday when we checked our status, we got a shocker that we should contact USCIS that its no longer with them. what can we do about that and how long does it takes USCIS to decide on such case. please advise us Visa Officer
Re: Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do by Miami11: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Help me understand you,

Are you talking about NBC processing center in Missouri, which one in is Nvc

So the mother who is a citizen filed for your wife? Is that right

Uscis probably means they no longer have jurisdiction over your wife's case, and NBC is handling your paperwork, that is a normal protocol

Contact NBC, (which hates to be contacted and takes all the time they want) they are the one adjudicating your matter

I would be patient with them if I were you.
Re: Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do by ahbaycity(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
No, am talking about NVC, Portsmouth new Hampshire. USCIS has finished their work and sent it to NVC for processing
NVC are suppose to access, collect fee and document and send it to our Consulate here. but because of change in status of my wife, the D260 form he was to fill, they omitted the part for me and child to fill so that we can generate invoice for us two, but we got a message that they have return our paper to USCIS instead of them to confirm it
pls do you know how we can know what they really want or why they reject our appeal
pls do you know or have any reason why such is happening to us
Re: Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do by Miami11: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2015
This are my thoughts,

Your mother in law filled for your wife when you were not married

Somewhere in between your wife added you and your child on the application

I think that's where the problem arises, call or email uscis asking to know the status of your application.

And please let us know how it goes this might help a person or two
Re: Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do by Omenaisunday12: 5:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning OV,
My IR1 interview is schedule next month, how will I get my DS260 form, and outside civil document what did I need to present?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Mega Reasons To Attend The Calabar Carnival! / Is It Possible To Use My U.s. University Admission Letter To Process A Visa? / Accident. Power of motherhood. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.