Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,956 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) (1644 Views)

Adult Only: Sex With My Naughty Step Mum (21+) A Short Story / My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) / My Warri Boyfriend (a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Aare2050(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ever since I pledged my emotional sincerity to a single damsel, I had forever been disenjoying the velocity of rapturous buttocks until I decided to look out of my window recently. Fellas, I was enraptured by one Himalaya this lately. What weapons captured in this bootillicious arena, my curiosity has been so impatient to unravel. Honestly, the tensions in my body systems when I saw this mountain of fire could best be compared to that of Jonathan's when the Kano presidential election results were about to be announced, panting uncontrollably to hear the result aired. It is understandable if God is partial in building some hills as gigantic as this, but what left me perpetually discombobulated is the onionated style this thing is wielded with. Call it a duvet, you are kuku not wrong, the size of this backyard will render even a known lexicographer linguistically impotent. As a curious student ready to spread the tentacles of my experience, all other factors I always look for in a 'book' before 'reading' escaped through the porous window of my helpless mind. What a pity! Candidly, only the sideview of it is solely enough to sparkle one's unquenchable curiosity. As the owner of this factory advanced with a beautiful catwalk from observable distance, looking for whatever cab available to journey along God-knows destination, my mouth burst into the rendition of a powerful prayer point saying " Baba God, I need you to disallow that taxi from carrying my potential prey ". God could be funny though, how could He not have answered a prayer of this importance at this very time. Even if He decides to punish my intentional negligence of weekly contributions we call tithes, shouldn't He have done that in some other occasions!!! Back to business anyway, all odds regardless, I still remained stubborn looking for every presentable opportunity to gratify my urge. My efforts to distract the driver from carrying my 'customer' went pitifully abortive as the lady entered into the ark with no feeling of worry. How would she not anyway, she is kuku unaware of the mind- boggling emotional chaos she has ignited in the psyche of every man of my nature around just for her heavy duty. After a deep sigh of regret, I asked myself: will any enemy of good things inhibit me from getting to this cannan? I muttered silently. At this time, only a very good student of Biology can explain why a part of my system was vehement in responding to that self-generated question of mine saying: No! What God has planned to join together, let no driver put asunder! Seeing this magnificent Kitty-Cat driven off by this loathing driver, I decided to make an unprepared trip to wherever destination she was headed to, after all, I could not attend to any other thing at the detriment of this Kilimanjaro, not even at this time when all the cells in my body have been numbed by this awesome scenario. Pronounce me lustful, I would not disagree, but be informed that the phenomenon called love is birthed by lust and obsession for you lust after him/her and become obsessed before you eventually say : I love you. No love is natural my brother. My problem was compounded when I noticed the sluggishness of my driver whose urge to fill his rickety cab was second to none. Seriously, I became embattled. It took my co-passengers little or no effort to note that all was not well with me, not when you see the irregular rhythm my heart generated. 90 beats per minute. Moti fee ku. Honestly, only the lady sitting beside me at the back of the cab, whose buttocks were made of lower quantity than my target, will understand what it means to be unsuccessful after too much of efforts is exerted on a thing. All her efforts to seduce my attention were stagnatingly abortive and it is normal for anyone to guess the reason why: I've got bigger prey to catch! Buddies, I payed deaf attention to this helpless lady, wherever you are today, pls forgive my emotional impudence. Lo and behold, my ever-functioning eyes caught the sight of this original belle who has alighted from the cab. How unfortunate I was. My hasteful decision to alight abruptly made the day an unforgettable experience in my life. The last #500 note with me was given out to the driver absentmindedly thinking it was #50, the driver zoomed off to teach me the lesson of my life. I didn't take note until I took three steps forward in the direction of this girl. What a mixture of sorrowful enjoyment. I couldn't but wear laughter to bury my inner displeasure. But my mind kept telling me : Wale, you don enter last chance today. As I approached futher, apparently to move closer and take a better view, the frontal size of this baby which is a perfect description of that biblical cup overflown with "blessings", my system entered hibernation. Oh my God, the view filtered away all sense available in the walyntinho you know. Don't blame me, I am a spoiled brat you know. 2 be continued... Watch out for episode TWO. Comr. Oyedeji Luqman Adewale
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by donholy28(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
So long a story
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Aare2050(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
donholy28:
So long a story

lols

how come you are able to finish everything withing a minute

it shows how long it is.....
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by dharay99: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
buh hw am i qonna read
ds lonq s†orybook of urs... sad
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Aare2050(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
cc: ademoladeji tunery004 hazardous stag silverdam pinkycute kingtom cherrybrown supsybaby Eniqurl blossom023 LivinADVERT Kavalier5 hfinest1 referee Mouth123 aare2050 dlux dickoflife TaGf Dioxidane farano jezcallmeshaxee dhorlipizzu iammrjohnson agarawu23 kwencypresh Deified Chiefia; ritababe IDFWU Rexnegro A4dams lijo16 mercylin Hurklan

1 Like

Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Aare2050(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
buh hw am i qonna read
ds lonq s†orybook of urs... sad

the same way you read at school

it's very simple......
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aare2050

I will read your story tomorrow wink

#following
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Omotayor123(f): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
No time to read.. cool
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by ritababe(f): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
following
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Aare2050(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2015
ritababe:
following

I see u ritababe
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by ritababe(f): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Aare2050:

I see u ritababe

i see u too keep it up
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Hurklan(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
present
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by cherrybrown(f): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aare2050:
cc: ademoladeji
tunery004
hazardous
stag
silverdam
pinkycute
kingtom
cherrybrown
supsybaby
Eniqurl
blossom023
LivinADVERT
Kavalier5
hfinest1
referee
Mouth123
aare2050
dlux
dickoflife
TaGf
Dioxidane
farano
jezcallmeshaxee
dhorlipizzu
iammrjohnson
agarawu23
kwencypresh
Deified
Chiefia;
ritababe
IDFWU
Rexnegro
A4dams
lijo16
mercylin
Hurklan
Thanks for inviting me but I hope you will complete this story that you have started
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Aare2050(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
cherrybrown:
Thanks for inviting me but I hope you will complete this story that you have started

lols

I understand u

I'll finish it by God grace
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by cherrybrown(f): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Aare2050:

lols

I understand u

I'll finish it by God grace
Make sure you do
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by DEIFIED(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Lemme just mark register first, i will be coming to read later after i see up to three updates at least.
Re: The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) by Aare2050(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2015
THE KILIMANJARO CONTINUES ... Thanks to this unknown spirit that restored my system to factory reset that fateful day cos without miracle, I would not have recovered from that sudden emotional imbalance that stroke me in the presence of this Alayabioke. Because fellas, all my body organs have pitifully betrayed me in service, none of them could withstand this mighty colony and discharge their duties with due diligence. My eyes blinking fast, my heart beating rapidly, my legs walking incoherently. Not even my nussle that have already wetted my underpants with some kind of whitish fluid. At this point, I became more resilient. That Yoruba adage saying " Nkan ti a ba maa tori e ku, ama n mon ni " ( whatever course we are going to die for should be worth it ) fueled my determination. Before you could say Jack Robinson, this lady has crossed to the other side of the road thus making my sexy utterance : " Hello Angel " a useless appendage. Why wouldn't I call her " Angel " anyway, who knows, that may be the fastest shortcut to her heart. And since I have not seen one before, I mean an original angel, I think naming this lady an angel is not out of place. As I was about to cross the road to the other side as well, I began to experience bigger obstacles than the initial taxi driver saga. Only my God knows what came over one spiritually tormented truck driver. Apart from being an enemy of success, I hope you understand, his intentions towards my existence were strangely brutal. He didn't honk his horn whereas at a very high speed. If I had not doubled my motion, heaven knows, today, my obituary posters would have lithered every available walls around but thanks to God, I am still hale and hearty. After I jumped this gutter that was about 6 meters wide in search of safety, I could not but limb painfully leaving me in a bad shape to meet my wishlist occupier. People's efforts to get me first aid were met with utmost disappointment as my urge to finish the assignment at hand fueled my energy and I sprang up like dancing tomboys. This present condition slowered the pace of my mission. Yet Omo boy must continue in the emotional struggle. " Men run after women, women run after successful men, why not all men run after success so that women will run after them " so says Wole Soyinka. This piece was all that occupied my mind when another melancholy befell me in the process of my ultimate search. Nearly three to four steps to meet the girl in question, another evil rocketed my ocean of hope. As if some unforeseen spirits were interested in my case, what I experienced was the last straw that almost broke the camel's back. A car from an unknown direction drove past me and suddenly packed by the side of this irresistible booty center. I already knew within me that my chance of gaining her heart would be slim given the fact that she walks where guys are available. My scepticism was however affirmed by this oppressive man who wanted to hijack what I within me believed to be mine. I became powerless and hapless conceding defeat to this sudden intruder. Honestly, that day, I felt like borrowing money anywhere to purchase a car of my own. But it seemed the Lion of Judah was ready to fight for me this time around. No sooner had I begged Him than He answered my prayer. What God did to him was a superb vengeance. You see, as the man wanted to open his car door, one motorcyclist whose dictionary has no entry for the word 'patience' collude with him upon which both of them were severely injured. One man's food, they say, is another man's poison. I tell you, their own misfortune was my own breakthrough that lovely day. If you understand motorcyclists from south-western part of Nigeria, I bet it with you, you dare not mess with them. Within the span of some seconds, they have all come out en mass to give this man the beating of his life in defence of the wounded Olokoda. God knew how happy I was that day seeing such effortless victory walking to me. But one significant thing about the girl's backyard was that no 'living' man passed beside her without begging or struggling for another gaze, it was just too gigantic to overlook. Even the Olokadas fighting the man were distracted at a point but you know Kilimanjaro to area boys is a daily experience. It was at this point that I realized that God is wise indeed because if He had sent this lady as our " Jesus Christ ", yes, she would have had more than 12 disciples but I bet you, the spiritual message would not have spread to this generation. Fellow brethren, the work of Holy Spirit would have been compounded more than ever. Ladies and gentlemen, this man could not do any other thing after experiencing this debilitating occurrence. Since every obstacle was now dealt with appropriately, Wale the lucky boy then proceeded in his emotional adventure... Join me in the last episode, watch out!!!

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Best Friend.. / At What Age Did You Start Having Intimate Relationships / I Need Her Money Not Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.