Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,361 members, 7,971,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

Be Inspired - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Inspired (531 Views)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired / Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Inspired by thange(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
BE INSPIRED
MTN came to Nigeria at a time when nobody
wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when
Nigerians did not have phones. Even Zenith
Bank refused to loan MTN cash to operate,
UBA rejected MTN’s offer but today see the
difference.
What about Cowbell? When they came to
Nigeria, they made milk in a sachet, Peak
was laughing at them - they said Cowbell
was milk for the poor - but they were right!
3-million poor people could afford N10 a
day
for a sachet of milk. Oya, do the math
-3million people buying milk at N10.00- that
was N30million every single day. In a month
they grossed N900million (almost N1billion).
Even Peak had to make sachet milk in order
to survive in the market.
So what have people told you? What have
they said you can not do, or you do not
qualify for, or you do not have experience
for? They told Cowbell, they told MTN, but
today the story has changed. I have a feeling
something is changing for you today! They
will change their strategies just to keep in
step with you. Don’t listen to what people
are saying or what life is showing you… YES,
YOU CAN.
Success is not about where you graduated
from, or what grade you graduated with,
but what graduates out of you. Keep the
spirit UP..!
► BE INSPIRED You Will Make it By God's
grace.just pray it make fp moderators do the needful

1 Like

Re: Be Inspired by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am inspired
Re: Be Inspired by PastorandMentor(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2015
There's no limit to what you can achieve. Years ago, I printed handbills inviting kids and teenagers for leadership training,public speaking and advance mentoring training for free.some came but some did not.I was mocked and called a frustrated banking and finance graduate.I couldn't do much because I couldn't afford the high cost of renting a training Center. All thanks to God he saw me through. Today, I still train children and teenagers but for a fee as low as 10k per month and we meet just Saturdays. It is not about the money but the impact. I am fulfilling my purpose. I know with time we'll grow bigger and I can employ more trainers for the kids; but do your calculation; 10k x 10 equal 100k for 10kids. Most bankers earn less than that. Besides I am a graduate of Banking from the best university in Nigeria.I have leadership certificates from good institutions which also aided my mentoring power and skills..Don't give up. Your situation is not a situation until you have learnt something from your situation. Find motivation in your situation; let it be your message to the public. God is always good. When He directs you, follow..Everyone is successful,but many are lazy waiting for job creation in the federal level. University only teach you how to work in a big company, you must teach yourself how to work with your gifts,skills and talents. Go and you will flow.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real "Secret" To Success Is... / Job Vacancies// Apply Now / Words Of Wisdom From Late Steve Job..founder Of Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.