Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,833 members, 7,918,685 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK (1063 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by mudiaskiblog: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Alhaji Aliko Dangote has lost his niece, who is also is adopted daughter, to the cold hands of death.

It is reported that Dangote brought her up and trained her through University after Fatima Bello Dangote lost her father alongside Ibrahim Abacha in a plane crash in 1996.

She lost her life in a private hospital in the United Kingdom on Friday after a 2-year battle with brain cancer.She was buried in London last week according to Islamic rites.

READ MORE UPDATES HERE: http://mudiaski..com.ng/

Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Rip
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by paramedic: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2015
May her soul and souls of all the faithful departed
Through the mercy of God rest in peace

AMEN
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by 69MissedCalls(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2015
so sad. may she rest in perfect peace. amen
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by tos4u(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2015
That why i still maintain my stand that THERE ARE THINGS MONEY CANNOT DO IF GOD DO NOT DO THEM FOR YOU
RIP to the departed soul....
.......... If God dont keep the city the watchers or keepers are awake in vain
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by Orjioorji(f): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2015
R.I.P pretty, the rich always suffer from heavy sicknesses and diseases. that baffled me. I never heard of a poor man suffering from brain cancer or blood cancer.
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by HerexG(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2015
A
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by kossyablaze(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2015
RIP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Ouch
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by okosodo: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
money can not buy life. rip
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by ewosk: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Eyah!!! She just die young in the midst of plenty... Death nor dey respect bank statement ooo...

Anoda Reason to be Grateful to the Giver and Sustainer of Life for giving us a healthy life F.O.C....

What can i offer for the exchange of my soul

Creator of the Universe thanks ooo....Continue to guide us and most importantly bless my days with sweetness
Re: SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK by tobiyayo: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Life and its blows. May the family have the fortitude to bear her loss.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Solicited Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress / Rivers Gov Poll: Appeal Court Expunges Part Of Apc’s Petition Against Wike / THROWBACK Pictures:ojukwu And Buhari Protesting Against Obasanjo's Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.