Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,942 members, 7,966,487 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) (6672 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by donaldofficials: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2015

Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2015
Jim I happy for you o. At this age na u find ur dream? U go follow patoranking and wizkid day shop for diapers when ur mates day attend PTA meetings cry
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2015
jascon1:
Jim I happy for you o. At this age na u find ur dream? U go follow patoranking and wizkid day shop for diapers when ur mates day attend PTA meetings cry

I hate your reasoning.
Logically, there is a little sense in your post above, but indeep - there is no sense in it.

Gods time, Gods plan...... nothing can beat those.

Be happy for him.

Do you know the number of his mates who are invited for PTA meetings and are shying away from attending?
Many don't attend 'cos they can't afford the PTA levy, many can't afford the school fees.

Jim is here happy and proud of his son...
Be happy for him, pls.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by ayoola648(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2015
congratz
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
xreal:

I hate your reasoning.
Logically, there is a little sense in your post above, but indeep - there is no sense in it.

Gods time, Gods plan...... nothing can beat those.

Be happy for him.

Do you know the number of his mates who are invited for PTA meetings and are shying away from attending?
Many don't attend 'cos they can't afford the PTA levy, many can't afford the school fees.

Jim is here happy and proud of his son...
Be happy for him, pls.
If it pleases u slam ur head to a rock. My first line articulated your point n I chose to artistically caress my goodwill message with basic truth n u can do nothing but come for me? Now who pump you? If u got any air U sud of ignored my comment n rather be happy for Jim
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by lordcyl3(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2015
that is fathers love..
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2015
jascon1:

If it pleases u slam ur head to a rock. My first line articulated your point n I chose to artistically caress my goodwill message with basic truth n u can do nothing but come for me? Now who pump you? If u got any air U sud of ignored my comment n rather be happy for Jim

Use the right words and contruct good sentences, hence you might communicate better.
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by yatch360: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Sexy daddy
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
xreal:

Use the right words and contruct good sentences, hence you might communicate better.
Am quite impressed at your résumé. Nevertheless, u failed to achieve one fundamental knowledge every child achieves at kindergarten, "freedom of expression". Now, u have two options, either to hang yourself or hug the substation transformer in ur neighbourhood.
For crying out loud, this is a forum.u cant control ppl's opinions. Silli farggvt feigning standards u no nothing about. If u can't stand ppl's opinions stick to newspaper correspondence
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
jascon1:
Am quite impressed at your résumé. Nevertheless, u failed to achieve one fundamental knowledge every child achieves at kindergarten, "freedom of expression". Now, u have two options, either to hang yourself or hug the substation transformer in ur neighbourhood.
For crying out loud, this is a forum.u cant control ppl's opinions. Silli farggvt feigning standards u no nothing about. If u can't stand ppl's opinions stick to newspaper correspondence

Jim is happy with his son; his happiness has made you ranting here for almost 24 hrs now.

Life is full of happenings.

Now, quote my words.
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by sparklefresh(f): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
So happy for him. Nothing brings that much smile to the face of someone except a child. can't wait to have mine. grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
xreal:

Jim is happy with his son; his happiness has made you ranting here for almost 24 hrs now.

Life is full of happenings.

Now, quote my words.
ive gone to work and back, attended to my businesses n back, gone shopping n changed lives today. If I wrap my day now, what I've achieved only today is a dream target for u.
Jim is approaching 50 years and he's still nursing his first baby. Initially, I said I was happy for him. Am only speaking as a traditional African. This isn't the usual age someone that successful in Nigeria begins fatherhood. As a matter of fact, we r talking a baby mama?? if am not wrong. Let him shove his old ass in his relationship. Is not normal for Nollywood stars to seek attention on Instagram with pics. We haven't seen kids of his contemporaries. He acts tough, n this is feminine stunt. Don't blame anyone for spilling sheet on him. Jim go inside n manage ur family. Posting pics of u everyday don't say anything but reduce u. Post pics of the movies u acted in Canada n not act like a desperate commoner to get papers in Canada

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
jascon1:
ive gone to work and back, attended to my businesses n back, gone shopping n changed lives today. If I wrap my day now, what I've achieved only today is a dream target for u.
Jim is approaching 50 years and he's still nursing his first baby. Initially, I said I was happy for him. Am only speaking as a traditional African. This isn't the usual age someone that successful in Nigeria begins fatherhood. As a matter of fact, we r talking a baby mama?? if am not wrong. Let him shove his old ass in his relationship. Is not normal for Nollywood stars to seek attention on Instagram with pics. We haven't seen kids of his contemporaries. He acts tough, n this is feminine stunt. Don't blame anyone for spilling sheet on him. Jim go inside n manage ur family. Posting pics of u everyday don't say anything but reduce u. Post pics of the movies u acted in Canada n not act like a desperate commoner to get papers in Canada

The bolded soiled your post....Inferiority complex.

Anyway, hope work and business was good today.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:

The bolded soiled your post....Inferiority complex.

Anyway, hope work and business was good today.
evidently!! Someone like me wouldn't need ur hope to achieve a good day, save it for ur likes! Inferior to u Child, pls!!
Just wake up to the fact that ur opinions don't change or create anything on this thread n no matter how nicely u construct ur words. The reality is sooner u will evanish like many others from this site without an ovation. If Inferiority complex capacitates me to voice my candid opinion about trends, then I wonder what level of complex could disenfranchise u from ur fundametal right as a human to express yourself without candy-coating ur thoughts.
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Derailers everywhere... angry
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 4:38am On Oct 08, 2015
jascon1:
evidently!! Someone like me wouldn't need ur hope to achieve a good day, save it for ur likes! Inferior to u Child, pls!!
Just wake up to the fact that ur opinions don't change or create anything on this thread n no matter how nicely u construct ur words. The reality is sooner u will evanish like many others from this site without an ovation. If Inferiority complex capacitates me to voice my candid opinion about trends, then I wonder what level of complex could disenfranchise u from ur fundametal right as a human to express yourself without candy-coating ur thoughts.

if this is the way u live ur life, surely ur generation will vanish in a short while.

You need a job.
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:

if this is the way u live ur life, surely ur generation will vanish in a short while.

You need a job.
Well, take my words, "Jim doesn't care if u exist n neither will he appreciate ur love". Funny thing is, I don't either lol cry . u r at a loss big lame junk
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
jascon1:
Well, take my words, "Jim doesn't care if u exist n neither will he appreciate ur love". Funny thing is, I don't either lol cry . u r at a loss big lame junk

Lol, Jim knows I exist, he also appreciates my love.
He will always be a happy father (I pray).
And I am happy for him.

ndä ka ki so
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by pet4ril(f): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na wa oooo, see as people just dey drink paracetamol for Jim iyke headache. ..I refuse to do this angry
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2015
xreal:

Lol, Jim knows I exist, he also appreciates my love.
He will always be a happy father (I pray).
And I am happy for him.

ndä ka ki so

keep up!

As for me, I let my dog out. I don't care who he is. Jim is never in my life n he's not an inspiration to me. I'm happy for him, but that won't stop me from saying it like it is. babies with baby mamas?? . Thats his life tho, but u must stop shutting ppl up when they air their thots. I don't like u nor Jim Iyke. Bleep the hell out. Mother razz
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2015
jascon1:
keep up!

As for me, I let my dog out. I don't care who he is. Jim is never in my life n he's not an inspiration to me. I'm happy for him, but that won't stop me from saying it like it is. babies with baby mamas?? . Thats his life tho, but u must stop shutting ppl up when they air their thots. I don't like u nor Jim Iyke. Bleep the hell out. Mother razz

Sure you do care who he is.
You sure have been seeing him in you parents TV for over a decade now.

Baby mama or not; he is a proud father who WILL surely raise his head high - attending PTA meetings (in the States) soon.

This is his time to 'father' his baby. Even if his colleagues are now grand parents...you demeuré are not his god.
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2015
pet4ril:
Na wa oooo, see as people just dey drink paracetamol for Jim iyke headache. ..I refuse to do this angry

Not really, he needs to know that Jim is now a happy father, no matter the age he had his child.
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by jascon1(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2015
xreal:

Sure you do care who he is.
You sure have been seeing him in you parents TV for over a decade now.

Baby mama or not; he is a proud father who WILL surely raise his head high - attending PTA meetings (in the States) soon.

This is his time to 'father' his baby. Even if his colleagues are now grand parents...you demeuré are not his god.

baba efimile now! Ah ah kilode? Let me express myself how I want. Jim is a celebrity n open to public criticism. Anytime is the time, but then he started late. Am not judging, I wished him well initially. Im only spotting out the truth. Just walk on by. Girl, bye!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by sparklefresh(f): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
WILL U GUYS STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS? angry
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wait oo where is jim's babymama?,i hardly see their pics
Re: Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) by xreal: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
baba efimile now! Ah ah kilode? Let me express myself how I want. Jim is a celebrity n open to public criticism . Anytime is the time, but then he started late. Am not judging , I wished him well initially. Im only spotting out the truth. Just walk on by. Girl, bye!!

Yes, a known celebrity, home and abroad.
A good critic will look deep into issues before criticising.
You can't even judge him... you are not his GOD
His chi is a great one, that's the reason why it has and shall always be well with JIM IYKE .

ndok !

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy (P-SQUARE) Cries Out To His Twin Brother Mr P As He Looses All His Packs / [PHOTOS] Tennis Star Serena Williams Got N#pples Hard On Court! / OMG! Captured Jordanian Pilot Burnt Alive In A Cage By ISIS See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.