Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Have My Picture On. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have My Picture On. (743 Views)

Why Are So Many Blogs Using My Picture? / Funny Picture On How To Make A Doyin Okupe / Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have My Picture On. by OneNaija(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2009
I have my picture on in my Profile to Prove I am serious.No Bad Attitude.
Re: I Have My Picture On. by ElRazur: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
And?

Some people need help.
Re: I Have My Picture On. by OneNaija(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2009
What you mean Please?
Re: I Have My Picture On. by ElRazur: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
This is the Politics section. Do you need me to explain that to you? It means, threads created here should be mainly about Politics. Now, I dont know if you noticed, but your thread have no bearing whatsoever on politics. More over, the contents is lacking. You are wasting bandwidth, wasting people's time and just wanting attention.

Can you now see the problem?, You know, don't bother to answer.
Re: I Have My Picture On. by teissys(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
Buahahahahahahahahaha . . .
And if you have your pix, so what? Go ask Seun to give you an award for that. He could make you his secretary. After that, GET BUSY!!!
Re: I Have My Picture On. by blacksta(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
onenaija

I have been working for Ghana sea port for sometime now.they always insulted Nigeria for being corrupt and worse crime rate.419 I cant sleep and i cant cover the shame.Sometime i want to change my Identify, I don't want peoples calling me Nigeria boy.But I cant run away from my shadow. I still love Nigeria and the Good peoples of Nigeria. Please Nigerian back Home stop doing 419,stop the crime. We can survive without doing that.If we have pain we fight against our Leader.The World is laughing at Us.Let fight Against Corruption and 419 $$$$$$. I wan chop Dollar.Why can we build Our Economics and We can be the best. Let fight.

From the  very onset  and reading one of your earlier post -  i have conclude that you are not well ,you love attention and you need to get immediate medical attention
Re: I Have My Picture On. by Depilot(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
I have my picture on in my Profile to Prove I am serious.No Bad Attitude.
You're a good looking dude and very serious indeed. JackAss!
Re: I Have My Picture On. by ikeyman00(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2009
kobo is single cool
Re: I Have My Picture On. by MrCrackles(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2009
Poster

U need help!! grin
Re: I Have My Picture On. by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2009
His just selling himself,some bitches might be interested.It is a babbie world.
Re: I Have My Picture On. by teissys(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2009
redsun:

His just selling himself,some bitches might be interested.It is a babbie world.

Checking poster's profile pic and returns. . .
Interested you said? grin grin grin
Lolest
Re: I Have My Picture On. by MaiSuya(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2009
@poster, fine boy. . .
Re: I Have My Picture On. by blacksta(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2009
u look like "Da GRIN"
Re: I Have My Picture On. by oderemo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2009
Any of my sex mate I use to have sex with them. They always call me Fucking Machine.Please What is the meaning of that?

When going thru your post i read that and thought yeah is you afterall., from abeokuta . aro.
Re: I Have My Picture On. by blacksta(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2009
Any of my sex mate I use to have sex with them. They always call me Fucking Machine.Please What is the meaning of that?

ode remo:

When going thru your post i read that and thought yeah is you afterall., from abeokuta . aro.

lol

This guy is bloody crackhead. If anybody want to have a laugh please vist OneNaija past posts. - u go laugh tire
Re: I Have My Picture On. by oderemo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2009
@blackstar

go back and read his second to the last post he has actually apologise to you .lol.
Re: I Have My Picture On. by redsun(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
Busy bodies,the guy is trying to be himself,that is the the way he feels,hate or like it,as long as the moderator allows it.

Life is a joke,fucking dust.
Re: I Have My Picture On. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2009
Adedibu thug. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have My Picture On. by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
Dude. . . . make una take am easy ooo!!! For all you know what he spews here is what he was raised on. Why attack him for apologizing? Make una no go cause another human make im go commit suicide ooo!!!

By the way, at least he saw fit to post an apology. How many other trash posters has ever done that on here, and yes, I mean you!!!
Re: I Have My Picture On. by redsun(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2009
Grumpy elements,always moaning about bullshits,knuckleheads.

(1) (Reply)

[ba Issue] Fix Your Own Problems - Stop Blaming Other People / War In N.delta: The Makings Of An Insurgency? / Nigeria: A Dead Stinking Corpse Hausa,yoruba,fulani Oligarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.