Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe (2625 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / 5 Things Mercy Aigbe Has Been Up To Since Her Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Beautiful Actress – Mercy Aigbe Gentry who topped the list of Most Sexiest Yoruba Actresses has revealed her love for clothes, shoes and
bags.
Revealing this In an interview with Punch, She explained that due to too many shoes and clothes, there’s hardly any space for her to sleep in her room.
On which one of these items she has the most

“The fact is, I actually like everything when it comes to fashion; I think I’m greedy when it comes to fashion; clothes, bags, shoes, everything.”

“Maybe shoes, but I’ve lost count; and I hardly sleep in my room now because of the number of clothes and shoes I have. Recently, a thought crossed my mind that I should do something for my die-hard followers, my fans, if they don’t mind, I would give out the clothes I’ve worn not more than once.”

Source: 419 diary

Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by Cutehector(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2015
People just pack and pack and pack stuff.... Get rid of them by gvn some out to frnds or family members.. Instead of bein greedy abt it...

1 Like

Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by laserjet: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Loool... grin grin

Mercy Aigbe ooooo... fake ass forming rich!!

1 Like

Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by DuchessLily(f): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Hiaannn.... See talk ooo undecided
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by jaymejate: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Yeah, too much okrika can make some1 to make mouth.
Nothing forming something, even Funke Akindele no de make mouth anyhow.
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by Iyamar(f): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2015
lol
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by amii131(f): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Wetin I wan tell this babe now undecided
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Which kain mumu talk be this? undecided
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by christinie(f): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2015
The hubby owns a hotel and what else?
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by Swissheart(f): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Lol....die-hard followers .....orishirishi

1 Like

Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by sinaj(f): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2015
Lol in her mind o!

Xo she doesn't evn av a room for her clothes
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by Michellla(f): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2015
stingy people be like....
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by doublewisdom: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
She should move some of them to Genevieve Nnaji's room. I'm sure she has plenty space in her room.
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by kayalla(f): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
she no get boysqUATTER or security room?
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by titi4fola(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Spend part of the money you're using to buy those stuffs on less privileged sis, abeg. Doing that ur reward is awaiting you from God. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by mirabeldesmond(f): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
i
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by pearlbecca: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
na wich kind tok b dat na
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by NaijaOptimist: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
debolly:
Beautiful Actress – Mercy Aigbe Gentry who topped the list of Most Sexiest Yoruba Actresses has revealed her love for clothes, shoes and
bags.
Revealing this In an interview with Punch, She explained that due to too many shoes and clothes, there’s hardly any space for her to sleep in her room.
On which one of these items she has the most

“The fact is, I actually like everything when it comes to fashion; I think I’m greedy when it comes to fashion; clothes, bags, shoes, everything.”

“Maybe shoes, but I’ve lost count; and I hardly sleep in my room now because of the number of clothes and shoes I have. Recently, a thought crossed my mind that I should do something for my die-hard followers, my fans, if they don’t mind, I would give out the clothes I’ve worn not more than once.”

Source: 419 diary
hi,

Trust u doing well.
out of sight is not out of mind.
was home for ileya but ny stay was short.
didn't want to distract u.
enjoy ursef.
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by tpiander: 3:08am On Oct 08, 2015
info for the papparazzi.
Re: I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe by Ozavize88(f): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Yemi Alade – Na Gode Ft. Selebobo / Toke Makinwa:I Was Dumped By My Boyfriend Because I'm 4rm A Poor Background'(Pic / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Shows Off His Own Mini Ride As He Enjoys With His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.