Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest (26502 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Boland(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
tnx dear as long as you feel good on that grammar smiley
Lol, you crazy..
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by AbuMikey(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Querty:
Everybody should just leave dis woman alone. She has done her best for dis country, she deserves to be honoured rather dan bin embarrassed on pages of papers.

in my own opinion, dis woman should be called bak to head d petroleum ministry for another 4years. She has great influence dat can turn tins around for dis country. all dis befallen her cos of d many toes she stepped on while in office..

weda u like it or not ,she remains an Idol.

anyway, I tink am ensnared by her sweet fragrance..

check my signature!!

Did You misplace Your sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by sammyj: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
She has the strength for stealing and corruption but has no strength to be probed and serve the term as a woman. She is a disgrace to human wood by getting her son involved is corruption and reckless spending in the first place angry!!
chocolateme:
They should take it easy oo shaa, she is a woman and weak, I fear she may slump as she has been hospitalized for long. I never really liked her and these evils she has done but I don't want her to die or break down from heart attack. I will understand if you quote me negatively. By the way..

FTC
Chocolate cream
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by toyese01(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:
Tiwa Savage Exp0sed Her Priv@te Part Again On Stage

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/
What do you have †̥ gain in online gossip, wetin concer you with her private part, expose ur own we will help spread d link.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by chocolateme(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Boland:
Lol, you crazy..
my dear wetin else I wan talk since he quoted me with Patrick Obiaghbon grammar. Maybe he the man's first son
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by malikisah: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2015
you have a wrong picture of Benedict Peters o, that is how you people will be carrying wrong info and pretending to be journalists
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Boland(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
my dear wetin else I wan talk since he quoted me with Patrick Obiaghbon grammar. Maybe he the man's first son
Lmao.. But you shouldn't have posted your first comment, the woman deserves no pity..
Punishing her will send a message to other potential thieves that, amassing wealth through that means will put them in same shoes...
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2015
Querty:

u don't need to insult someone before making a point. dat shows u have nothing upstairs. u can make ur point without insulting anyway..

freedom of expression!!!
really wow. U SUCH A BRILLIANT (FuL). Am sure u Graduated with first class in the University of fulishness and u have a masters in Stupidi ty. Am sure u would love ur entire lineage to walow in poverty. Since ur Level of stupidity mixed with Ignorance Is so concentrated that adding water would make it more concentrated. If u want 2 display ur mind blowing level of insanity am sure Yaba left is wide enough 2 contain u. Since u can die in her place I suggest u go and sleep at the railway in oshodi so u will wake up from ur Ignoramus state in Hell. Such a barbaric plebeian.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by chocolateme(f): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Boland:
Lmao.. But you shouldn't have posted your first comment, the woman deserves no pity..
Punishing her will send a message to other potential thieves that, amassing wealth through that means will put them in same shoes...
i know but that's how I feel.. Sometimes, if you start digging deep through the sacrifices and the things some of our parents did to make us to be where we are today, then be rest assured that almost every Nigerian is guilty. Just that her own was obvious but even in this current administration, there are still people worst than her irrespective of Buhari's strictness on corruption.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2015
malikisah:
you have a wrong picture of Benedict Peters o, that is how you people will be carrying wrong info and pretending to be journalists

Benedict Peters is the guy on the extreme left shaking hands with the NNPC guy.

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by change49ja: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
StOla:

He meant the snake Anenih who was roundly decapitated in Edo, but was put on live support by the powers in Abuja to continue tormenting Edo.

Wow...That makes sense now. Thanks
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by change49ja: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kman911:
Weak indeed,but she is a strong woman when it comes to moving billions of naira.

grin grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Boland(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
i know but that's how I feel.. Sometimes, if you start digging deep through the sacrifices and the things some of our parents did to make us to be where we are today, then be rest assured that almost every Nigerian is guilty. Just that her own was obvious but even in this current administration, there are still people worst than her irrespective of Buhari's strictness on corruption.
Don't be like that, Chocolad. I understand your point about what our parents do to survive us and all that but, that doesn't make what she's done right..
She wasn't trying to make her family survive, she did all that for selfish reasons..
Being in that position means you are trusted. It is a responsibility not an opportunity..
She is a disappointment... You don't amass such money when you pretty well know the state of the country.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by mickeymimi: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
You kill the snake in Edo, they will put the snake on life support in Abuja and they keep harassing us.
“Now, all those venoms are dead and buried.

Mr osho is something else lol!
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
I dnt want to believe u're from bayelsa and I dnt want to 2 insult u, I just like 2 inform u dat u have sumthing in common with Mtn. Ur stupidity is everywhere u go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by chocolateme(f): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Boland:
Don't be like that, Chocolad. I understand your point about what our parents do to survive us and all that but, that doesn't make what she's done right..
She wasn't trying to make her family survive, she did all that for selfish reasons..
Being in that position means you are trusted. It is a responsibility not an opportunity..
She is a disappointment... You don't amass such money when you pretty well know the state of the country.
ok I give up.. You are right. Not that I don't want her to be punished tho but leniency is ok too.
Whatttt? shocked did you just call me "chocolad"? I am not a baby but a lady.. I even senior u. You registered in 2015, if u are the one on your moniker, then I am your senior. Don't call me chocolad
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by chocolateme(f): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
I dnt want to believe u're from bayelsa and I dnt want to 2 insult u, I just like 2 inform u dat u have sumthing in common with Mtn. Ur stupidity is everywhere u go.
little boy, carry your poem to agarawu'a moniker.(I'm looking for trouble, agarawu pardon me)
When adults are deliberating and arguing maturely, you don't barge in because you were not given an invite ask Boland.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Boland(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
ok I give up.. You are right. Not that I don't want her to be punished tho but leniency is ok too.
Whatttt? shocked did you just call me "chocolad"? I am not a baby but a lady.. I even senior u. You registered in 2015, if u are the one on your moniker, then I am your senior. Don't call me chocolad
Lol, you funny.. Was just trying to shorten the moniker.. But anyway, it's all good..
Mind you, I didn't register in 2015, I've been on this site since 2008, changed account few times..
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by chocolateme(f): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Boland:
Lol, you funny.. Was just trying to shorten the moniker.. But anyway, it's all good..
Mind you, I didn't register in 2015, I've been on this site since 2008, changed account few times..
y change it? Do u have skeletons in your cupboard ?
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Boland(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
y change it? Do u have skeletons in your cupboard ?
Yeah. I have a huge one at that.. Lol..

I was off Nairaland for more than a year, forgot my password, had to create another account..
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Its as if u dnt knw wat 13Billion pounds is in Nigerian money? 1 pound =350 then convert 350 x 13,000,000,000 my calculator is saying limits exceeded. Out of 13bilion pounds u can make Stable power, standard universities, good roads and bridges, employment opportunities. Lets do anoda maths. Nigeria population 170,000,000. Now (350 x 13,000,000,000)/(170,000,000) = (350 X 13,000)/(170) = (350 X 1,300)/17 = N 26,764.71 if dy share it to everybody equally dnt forget minimum wage is N 18,000. And sum people are typing trash here

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by chocolateme(f): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Boland:
Yeah. I have a huge one at that.. Lol..

I was off Nairaland for more than a year, forgot my password, had to create another account..
ok good one
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by olu03(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
They should take it easy oo shaa, she is a woman and weak, I fear she may slump as she has been hospitalized for long. I never really liked her and these evils she has done but I don't want her to die or break down from heart attack. I will understand if you quote me negatively. By the way..
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by sukkot: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
woman, shut your ass up.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by olu03(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't tink u knw wat u are sayin, dat means if u are chanced also u will do more dan her, mumu
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
little boy, carry your poem to agarawu'a moniker.(I'm looking for trouble, agarawu pardon me)
When adults are deliberating and arguing maturely, you don't barge in because you were not given an invite ask Boland.
lol so funny. Wat makes u think am nt older than u? My d.p? Or my posts? I can see u're an adult and u really suffering from matured Iliteracy.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by neo25(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Too bad Our nation blows hot on initial investigations subsequently these guys will escape justice. Making a man too rich is sick..he can buy our hungary supreme court judges that is if the case can even smell there.. Tomorrow some crowd will be rented in P.h. And Bayelsa to protest against the woman's arrest branding it a regional marginalization. What annoys me most is the riverine Hippopotomus who sat by and watched the woman rip us off is wanted more time in office..and is likely to be left alone by Buhari in other not to get Militants Hushing him.. It will pass.people. Shame on use,everyone of us.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by olu03(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't tink u knw wat u are sayin, dat means if u are chanced also u will do more dan her, mumu

Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by olu03(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Soro niyen?
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
wow cwiously so u measure age by wen u register and d.p If its by d.p d diezani u are suporting luks lyk a sexy 16 incase u dnt knw. Mind u age z a number let maturity speak wich am sure u gat -1 in.
Re: Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest by Boland(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
ok good one
I think you've done same too, atleast once. Am I right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA / We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament / Kidnapped Sisters: Police Spokesperson Adejobi Under Fire Over Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.