Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? (2819 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity / Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by huxley(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2009
Can a true muslim leave islam? Take a look at this
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by mukina2: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2009
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam?

No.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by noetic1: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2009
do u want him to get killed?
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by littleb(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2009
A true muslim will never leave Islam. Those convertee are majorly through one problems or the other, be financial, spiritual, physical deformation and the likes and since there is no proper understanding of their religion, they seek for solution anywhere.

n_o_e_t_ic:

do u want him to get killed?

for what?
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by Horus(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2009
Can A True Muslim Leave Islam?
No!!, a true Muslim cannot leave Islam,or he will be beheaded.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by littleb(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
Horus:

Can A True Muslim Leave Islam?
No!!, a true Muslim cannot leave Islam,or he will be beheaded.

If he had beheaded someone after he converted.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by noetic(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
littleb:

for what?

there is no objectivity in denial. You will be better respected if u address issues rather than deny them.

You can start by saying that while this practice happens, it is unislamic. and then u proceed to quote ur koran and hadith to butress ur points.
dont come here to start denying islamic conventional norms.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by morpheus24: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2009
Can a true muslim leave islam?
No!

But Islam can leave him though
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
Morpheus, u muslim?
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by babs787(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2009
A true Muslim can never be deceived by the 'world'
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by bawomolo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
babs787:

what makes a true muslim? a wahabbi? a sufi?

the concept of true muslim or true "insert religious adherent" is relative considering the divisions among these religious. of course it can be easily argued that a true muslim doesn't partake in such division.

considering the infinite and complex nature of this perfect "allah" it would be ignorant to think the truth is unique to only one religion.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by babs787(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2009
Oga,have you not raised similar issue in another thread where I provided answers and asked you to explain some terms in atheism and agnostic but you never did till today. Do one keep explaining to you afterall,you are more intelligent than Davidylan
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by littleb(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2009
what makes a true muslim? a wahabbi? a sufi?

Niether Wahabbi nor sufi never ever make a true muslim. A true muslim is defined as someone who is totally subsmissive to Allah almighty as commanded in the Quran and,

babs787:

Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by ttruth(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2010
@post :

Yes, but he will do it secretly otherwise the Jihadist will behead him or her.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by alimat2(f): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ t.truth,

I will continue laffing at ur posts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by alimat2(f): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ Topic,

A Muslim is one who submits to God's Will.

There are many types Muslims either by Name,by parental/ friend influence and by having sound knowledge of the religion. They all can leave Islam due to one reason or the other except the one that has sound knowledge of the religion.
No matter the case maybe a Muslim that has knowledge of Islam will never leave Islam.

1 Like

Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by Abuzola1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
True talk my sister
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by ttruth(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
alimat 2:

@ Topic,

A Muslim is one who submits to God's Will.

Really ? Muhammedan Islam is NOT A RELIGION BUT A SATANIC MUHAMMEDAN CULT.

Another point of correction; A muslim is the one who submit to the will of Saudi Black Stone. There are lots of Imams and Islamic scholars who ran away from that satanic cult called Muhammedan Islam.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by alimat2(f): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^,
And i will laff again grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin,

I will never insult ur god or ur believe but will continue laffing at ur posts tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin,
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by ayanrin(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
Keep laughing!
U dare nt insult ALLAH
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by Abuzola1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2010
Confussion
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by GODSON2009(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
can a true muslim leave islam

yes
i have proof of several true muslims one of them inline to be imam of his family mosque leave islam and its contradictions and is now an evangelist
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by alimat2(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^^^,
i am also a Prove when i did not hav knowledge of Islam i went to church and called Jesus my God nd saviour but as Almighty God so much loves me he showed me the way back to Islam .

Reasons due to confussion in d christiandom

Jehova witness will Say no Trinity, other churches will call them non-xtians,
Celestial/ C$S churches =Their fellow xtians will say they are not xtians but ritualist

Deep life church =Other churches will say their doctrine is too strict,
Tb Joshua          =Other xtians call him insturment of devil
some xtians will say jesus is God while some will say he is not God.

so which one are we to follow?

If a muslim lack knowlegde of islam he will surely be deceived with JEsus is your lord and personal saviour nd leaves islam if problems arise.

1 Like

Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by alimat2(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayanrin:

Keep laughing!
U dare nt insult ALLAH

salam Brother,

shine ur eyes b4 posting cool cool cool
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by GODSON2009(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^,
i am also a Prove when i did not hav knowledge of Islam i went to church and called Jesus my God nd saviour but as Almighty God so much loves me he showed me the way back to Islam .

Celestial/ C$S churches =Their fellow xtians will say they are not xtians but ritualist

Tb Joshua =Other xtians call him insturment of devil

If a muslim lack knowlegde of islam he will surely be deceived with JEsus is your lord and personal saviour nd leaves islam if problems arise.

you were never a christian in the first place you were "XTIAN" YOU NOTE THE DIFFERENCE?
EVANGELIST SHITTA was in line to be the imam of his family mosque before he became born again the name is quite popular so you can ask anyone in lagos who the shitta family is.

pastor hamzat(note he still retained his muslim name" is another example, he is presently pastoring a redeemed church in manchester

pastor mathew ashimolowo is another one,born a devout and strong moslem he currently heads the fastest growing ethnic minority chruch in uk
where are your own examples of notable pastors or men of GOD who converted to islam? grin grin
as for christianity with factions we both know islam has different factions as well,not only that we dont murder and bomb each other even if we disagree on doctrines like you do sunni bomb shia, wahhabis bomb shia e.t.c
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2010
ISLAM is my pride,till death and afterlife,will never get tired saying ALLAHU AKBAR,SUBHUANNALLAH,ALHAMDULLILAH,LAI ILLA ILLA ALLAH

and ofcourse

ASALAMU ALEKUM
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by ayanrin(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2010
@alimat2
salam sister
alright
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by ttruth(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^,

Tb Joshua          =Other xtians call him insturment of devil

The muslim sects is even worst. The sunnis calls the shias kuffir. The wahhabis calls the sunnis infidels and a kuffir and so on,  Not only that, they also attack themselves and kill themselves brutally.

You are a gullible follower of that satanic cult. You know nothing about Islam and that satanic verses called the Quran. There are millions of muslim clerics, Imams and muslims who have converted to Christianity that I know, who are pastors, missionaries and evangelist.
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by chakula: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2010
nonsense
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by GODSON2009(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2010
uplawal:

ISLAM is my pride,till death and afterlife,will never get tired saying ALLAHU AKBAR,SUBHUANNALLAH,ALHAMDULLILAH,LAI ILLA ILLA ALLAH

and ofcourse

ASALAMU ALEKUM
if you ask me as a criminologist i think you are starting to doubt your faith if not you wont be shouting it lool
its like a man shouting that he is not gay,meaning gayish thoughs keep on popping up in his mind,in your case christian thoughts keep popping up in your mind so you are shouting out for validation,dont worry its only a matter of time before you become totally arrested sister uplawal wink
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by thehomer: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2010
I wonder if any of the other people followed the link.

This guy did what all muslims are supposed to do so how can you still say no?

To say no simply means you commit the No True Scotsman fallacy. In which you redefine a term (in this case "true muslim"wink to exclude anyone who carries out the mentioned action (i.e leaves the religion).
Re: Can A True Muslim Leave Islam? by ttruth(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^,

Tb Joshua =Other xtians call him insturment of devil

From the earliest days after the death of Muhammad, his followers split into very many sects. Most of these sects dissolved into oblivion; others persisted into modern times, yet more have had their influences continue; the following are only a sample:

1 Kharijites/Secedres: Who were the very first to split from 'mainline Islam' who believed that Ali should have been made Khalifa instead of Mua'wyia. Their ideas were puritanical, democratic and violent. The Wahabis of Arabia are their followers except that are not democratic but very violent and fundamentalist.

2 Murji'ites/: Those who postpone (Judgement till the Last Day). They were men who did not take life too seriously and were tolerant of human frailties and weaknesses; they believed that even a fornicator or a thief would not be debarred from Paradise if they believed in the unity of God. Their beliefs were the exact opposite of the Kharijites.

3 Shi'a/Party: While the Kharijites actually went against Ali, the Shi'a believe that Ali should have been the legitimate Khalifa and he and his two sons Hassan and Hussein are venerated as martyrs to 'Islam'. They are the believers in the legend of the Mahdi (similar to the Messiah) and the doctrine that there is an infallible Imam (Religious Leader) in every age to whom alone God entrusted the guidance of his servants and hence rejecting the principle of the concensus of the community. The Imam of the Shia becomes like the Pope in Catholicism: Divinely ordained, divinely inspired and the true successor of the prophet.

4 Mutazilites/Modernists: who claimed the right to judge revelations in the light of reason and the tenets of philosophy. The title means (Those who have withdrawn). This movement originated in the philosophical and theological ideas of Wasil bin Ata (699-749) which took roots especially under the Abbasid Caliphate of the ninth century. They held the belief that reason must play a role in the Muhammadan's encounter with Allah. They even went against orthodox teachings by declaring that the Quran was created and that the dogma of predestined humanity is neither moral nor logical.

5 Ahmadiyah: The most recent sect in 'Islam' as founded in 1908 by Gulam Ahmad al Qadiani in India. It has revolutionary concepts which challenge most of the theological interpretations of the Quran by the other sects since it disapproves of Jihad, does not accept that Muhammad is the last prophet, the mediaeval Ulama need not be followed in the interpretation of the Quran and Hadith, etc.

6 Qadarites: They rejected the precept that Man is pre ordained and believe that he has Free Will.

The above are only the more important sects among thosands more. They too fell into divisiveness, internal blood letting, 'brotherly' hatred and mutual destruction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Spiritual Consultant / Desire Of A Believer / 8 Good Reasons Why Islam Encourages Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.