Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,647 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) (38959 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) / Bobrisky: Praiz & Bryan Okwara Recreate MC Galaxy, Jacob & His Father's Video / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

You sound pretty hateful yourself.

Why you wailing so damn early in the morning grin

The negro looks gayyyyy. Am I wrong?

*In dbanj's voice* dem know me but I no sabi dem oooo. Na my fans or my AC dem be? I no sabi dem o....

You are wrong. Grew up with the guy. Know him personally. The number of girls that suffered from his "fineboyness", if I may use that word during his Sati and Festac dayz ehn. Unless too much women now turns you gay or unless people say that's just a cover. Anyway, he isn't. I know this.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933579_bryanokwara_jpeg95e568adff915a5ea180e7f45a4dbcd5

This Nigga right here is dressed like a faaggot, looks like a faaggot and strikes poses like a faaggot.

#

He's a model. How do you expect him to dress?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
why is that guy trying so hard to look pretty like a girl
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Not Like a Faaggot.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

You are wrong. Grew up with the guy. Know him personally. The number of girls that suffered from his "fineboyness", if I may use that word during his Sati and Festac dayz ehn. Unless too much women now turns you gay or unless people say that's just a cover. Anyway, he isn't. I know this.

But he is dressed like one..

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933579_bryanokwara_jpeg95e568adff915a5ea180e7f45a4dbcd5

a man is suppose to look handsome not beautiful, this one looks beautiful biko, looks gayish undecided
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by MadCow1: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
a man is suppose to look handsome not beautiful, this one looks beautiful biko, looks gayish undecided

BARMAN Give my Chairlady one Big Stout for my head.

4 Likes

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Ever heard of guys hiding in the closet?

Unless you're residing in this mind/live with him 24/7, then you can't ascertain his sexual orientation.

He looks gay. I have gay friends, hell I even have a transgender friend, and I know a gay dude when I see one.

The friend you grew up with could be pounding your neighbor's azz while you're not there wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

What's that got to do with anything? grin
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Seculent: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Don't mind him.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by whocanbewho(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:
toolz is now a celeb nice smiley
lool her huge hips made her a celeb. . Largely Overrated woman.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Michellla(f): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
whocanbewho:
lool her huge hips made her a celeb. . Largely Overrated woman.
lol i tell you
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:

This Nigga right here is dressed like a faaggot, looks like a faaggot and strikes poses like a faaggot.
#

U are a clown angry
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:

BARMAN Give my Chairlady one Big Stout for my head.
grin
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by MadCow1: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
vimi:

U are a clown angry

No I am not..
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by STILESGANG: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
A fat girl like toolz can only become a sex symbol in a country like Nigeria
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by falan: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by ceejay4real(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Olypeppy:
Bryan fine ooo
Ugly girls always like fine guys & u aren't an exception!
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by DeGhost: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
kendrick9:
overrated toolz

I don't know what is so wonderful about toolz, all I see is an everyday Nigerian fat girl undecided
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by CSTR2: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:

#
He has a daughter.
He is just a fine igbo boy. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by dckng16(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
may be because of d hairstyle and earing. Cutting his hair and removing d earing will making him look handsome like a man not like woman... smiley
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
dckng16:
may be because of d hairstyle and earing. Cutting his hair and removing d earing will making him look handsome like a man not like woman... smiley
hopefully
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by sevule(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
hopefully

Are you pissed that he is finer than you? Stop hating!
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
instinctg:
ok,that Bryan guy looks gay though
I know his looks is fading
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Olypeppy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
ceejay4real:

Ugly girls always like fine guys & u aren't an exception!
Hahaha..Yaba left patient
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by barbieburl: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Enjoyment things. Bryan is cute kiss tho

Freelancers!!! (graphic designers, writers, website builders.etc) earn a sustainable income by registering here. https://www.peopleperhour.com/site/register?rfrd=601611.1

Interested in makeup and skincare, check out http://pin.bbm.com/C0049F9BD for tips and tricks
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by yungchief(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Will that stop AMEACHI from not be Minister?

Dem suppose close ur school angry
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Joysmith: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
DAT bryan is fuckingly handsome but DAT hair mehn is a no for me......don't lyk guys DAT keep hair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Flaunts Engagement Ring As Fans React / Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh / Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.