Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Help! I Cant Seem To Get A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Cant Seem To Get A Job! (677 Views)

How Do I Become A Writer Now That I Cant Get A Job? / I Got My Pmp Since April And I Cant Find A Project Manager Job In Houston Tx Usa / I Cant Satisfy My Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Cant Seem To Get A Job! by islet(f): 2:33am On Apr 23, 2009
I am a graduate of a state university here in Nigeria. I bagged a degree in computer science and to the best of my knowlege i am not dumb. But i just seem not to be able to get a job and it hurts like hell because , believe it or not i have dreams. I just dont seem to have the connections and i am begining to believe i am jinxed. I have gone for a couple of interviews and they end up not calling me. I know that i need to get certifications like Msce, OCA and others but i just cant afford it. I am begining to loose hope in life cos i've got younger sibblings too who look up to me. I am certain about my honesty, humility, passion to serve and learn, loyalty. But it seems that those aint the requirements needed in the labour market now. I just wish some one could believe in me enough to give me a chance. I am one of the most creative females i know and my brain works 24/7. I am at a cross road here. Please naira landers advice me on what to do. Least i forget, i made a 2.2.
Re: Help! I Cant Seem To Get A Job! by ifekaharry: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2009
Babe,, ah! do u know how many nigerians in this country have 2.2 in computer si? there are upto 2million. and you are one of them, there is nothing making u stand out of them , you dontt have experience nor any real certification, so think fo ra bit if you are and employer would you employ you. ah! i know the answer NO!! so chick, find a little money write at leat one certification and be very good in it so you can stand out of the 2million nigerians. then go for make your cv international standard, lie alittle in your cv, then apply for job , ull come back and say thanks to me . Nor dull your self for niger oh!

many things go pass you if you dull oh! u a girl so hustle up. before you time pass. ah! na wah oh! abbeg go find money go NIIT , beg your uncle or go for a cheaper trianing institute. .

NO DULLING OH! BE SMART.

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Girl Till Few Months Or Days Befor / Latest Job Openings: See Vacancy Here / Exxonmobil Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.