Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More (818 Views)

Dear Buhari, Change Does Not Begin With Me —E. A Aluzu / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by gumaveddy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
It is easy to make war but hard to end it, Nigerian believe in good governance and as such they deserve it, base on Buhari manifesto i discover that he is working against it. The reason why GEJ lost the last election is because of his cabinet and advisers Buhari bring about change we all thought and believe in him and his party recently what shock me is the ministerian list, we the youth have 70% of his vote only for him to tell us that we the YOUTH don't have future it may interest you to know that among all the minister where either formal governors, formal senators, formal ministers and the only person i will say is young on that list is 47 years, what is amerchi, fashola, ngigi audu, felane etc doing on that list if Buhari and Apc as a party mean business and the change we all dream to be part of it and the funy part of it is, it took he five month to bring them to public they have fair this country. may be, you can say oh oh the second batch is not yet out let us wait to see it befor concluding or let us give him time! My brother and sisters stop decieving yourself. I will not for once in my life believe in this 419 change. Long live federal republic of nigeria long live myself guma veddy zege ken
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
everywhere, gbagaun, gbagaun, gbagaun.

if you like remove change from your dictionary, change has come to stay. "it may interested you to know" ko

2 Likes

Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by drss(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nigerian youths are senseless - buari 1983. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
......and the grand deception continues!!

All have been scammed and come short of the Glory of change!!!

APC is all about LIES!......
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by stanech: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
sorry bro next time don't trust broom waivers
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by saint047(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
These APC Yoots now crying foul can't say we didn't warn them

When you have a septuagenarian as Chairman and president, what do you expect?
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by Ilekeh(f): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok. Use MODIFY. Good?
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by denko(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just burn your APC Card if you have any and be rest assure of rest
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by gumaveddy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
drss:
Nigerian youths are senseless - buari 1983. grin
including .............
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by gumaveddy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
yeah.....
Re: The Word Change Does Not Exist In My Dictionary No More by princekaycee4u(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
gumaveddy:
It is easy to make war but hard to end it, Nigerian believe in good governance and as such they deserve it, base on Buhari manifesto i discover that he is working against it. The reason why GEJ lost the last election is because of his cabinet and advisers Buhari bring about change we all thought and believe in him and his party recently what shock me is the ministerian list, we the youth have 70% of his vote only for him to tell us that we the YOUTH don't have future it may interest you to know that among all the minister where either formal governors, formal senators, formal ministers and the only person i will say is young on that list is 47 years, what is amerchi, fashola, ngigi audu, felane etc doing on that list if Buhari and Apc as a party mean business and the change we all dream to be part of it and the funy part of it is, it took he five month to bring them to public they have fair this country. may be, you can say oh oh the second batch is not yet out let us wait to see it befor concluding or let us give him time! My brother and sisters stop decieving yourself. I will not for once in my life believe in this 419 change. Long live federal republic of nigeria long live myself guma veddy zege ken

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Don’t Cry For Bola Tinubu The Jagaban Of Borgu Has Been Slain Politically Upon H / Saraki Begs PDP Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.