Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED (3989 Views)

Nationwide Jubilation!!! Oshiomhole, Others, Named In New Ministerial List, As B / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / BREAKING: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees Finally LEAKED!… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by malton: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Enahi:
Nope we don't need an El rufai, he can become vice President of Fulani herdmens sha I don't care that's were he belongs.

Unfortunately for you, it's not up to you to decide!

@topic,
The reports, a week ago about Fashola's portfolio being the minister of works sounds more realistic.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by bmxshop: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
wisdomhuz:

BY NEWSPUNCH ON OCTOBER 7, 2015 HOME, LOCAL NEWS, NEWS, POLITICS

ministerial nomineesPresident Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees were yesterday read on the floor of the Senate by Senate President, Bukola Saraki. These nominees were without their portfolio. But a source within the presidency (pleaded anonymity) has revealed the portfolios of the minister designates.

The Speculated Portfolio of the Ministers as obtained are;

1.Chris Ngige-Anambra (Health)
2. Kayode Fayemi- Ekiti (Foreign Affairs)
3. Rotimi Amaechi – Rivers (Ministry of Niger-Delta)
4. Babatunde Fashola -Lagos (FCT)
5. Abdulrahman Danbazau (Defence)

6.Aisha Alhassan – Taraba (Women Affairs)
7.Ogbonaya Onu-Abia (Science and Technology)
8.Kemi Adeosun -Ogun( Trade and Investment)
9. Abubakar Malami (SAN) -Kebbi (Justice)
10. Sen Hadi Sirika -Katsina (Aviation)

11.Barr. Adebayo Shittu -Oyo (Works)
12. Suleiman Adam -Jigawa (Labour and Productivity)
13. Solomon Dalong -Plateau (Interior)
14. Ibe Kachikwu-Delta (Petroleum and natural resources)
15. Osagie Ehanire -Edo (Water Resources and Solid Minerals)

16.Audu Ogbeh – Benue (Agriculture)
17.Lai Mohammed -Kwara (Information and Communication)
18.Ahmed Isa Ibeto – Niger (Transportation)
19.Amina Mohammed – Kaduna (Finance)
20. Udoma Udoma- Akwa-Ibom ( Culture and Tourism)

The bolded is wrong, hails from Ebonyi state, my State.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Enahi(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
malton:

Unfortunately for you, it's not up to you to decide!
how can it be up to me to decide what's my business with a fulaniherdsman? He should stay with his cows and cattles for all I care. Please Northerners are not wanted in Nigerian politics after Buhari's tenure. Its not a must for vice or President to come from there, enough of that nonsense.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Joeace3000(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
I can believe this since they discredited the list available in the media, which turned out to be true.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by ODUBEZE: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
modath:

Really ??, Sure you ain't just selling him?
Then, he is my person from now... smiley
yet U don't know him. keep deceiving yourself
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by engrhorla(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
McCarlito:
This one na just promo copy.... Waiting patiently for the original copy cool cool cool cool cool

Typical Nigerian...always saying 'let's wait and see'

Never being proactive and taking the lead!
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2015
OP you left out Ibrahim Usman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack CNN On Facebook Over Post On The Economy (pictures) / LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) / Happening Now. Kaduna Is Fully Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.