Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,648 members, 7,951,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Frustrating Matter For Public Discourse - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Frustrating Matter For Public Discourse (303 Views)

AUDIO: Erigga – The Way Your Matter Be / Latest Song Of Wizkid Titled Unto The Matter Ft Nicki Minaj, Rihanna & Drake / VIDEO: 'For My Matter' (Remix) - Emma Nyra Ft. Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Frustrating Matter For Public Discourse by henry255: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Have you ever wondered why as an artiste, you can't make a headway?

Ever wondered why the same set of A list artists keep producing hits every year?

Have you tried every route of musical success even at the expense of sacrifice up to the detriment of your safety but still same result?

Have you written many proposal letters to companies and individuals even to family relations for assistance and got a NO answer?

Haave you ever been chastised, scolded, insulted over your choice of career?

Have you cried in churches to God why your blessing and breakthrough isn't forth coming?

Have you been staging for free ever since you discovered your talent?

Are you on the verge of giving up your dreams (like me)?

You knew wizkid when he started but today una two no dey the same level.

You knew you could do even better than the popular names we hear today yet no platform to exhibit your prowess.

Don't know how to get a record label
You now beg money to feed?

The little you have, you try your luck in nairabet to multiply it yet you lose all.

Your written songs are becoming old and outdated because of the change and trend in the music industry.
Are you trying to quit singing because every youth in nigeria now delves into music whether talent dey or e no dey?

Those are the taughts hitting my head...

Those are the feelings one gets in a journey to success.

I dey cry.

Share your taughts

Meanwhile Download and share

Chynzino- Oyoyo B
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1bc82dd7

Chynzino- Sara Sara
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/230d59cf

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Bay – Gorodom - Cotonou9ja.com / Hot Music: Nenjazi - Praise You Lord / Ghana Girl Ashabi Sophia Took To Her Tweeter Handleto Express Her Live For Tiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.