Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) (21045 Views)

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by obinnajr(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHO AND WHO IS YOUNG THERE..
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by goodgate: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Goddaughter:
Pls nairaland something is bothering me a lot. I just got married with no child yet but hardly my husband sleep with me. Should I live him ran away or stay with him and be sleeping outside? Help
I can help out?
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by airfinance(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Goddaughter:
Pls nairaland something is bothering me a lot. I just got married with no child yet but hardly my husband sleep with me. Should I live him ran away or stay with him and be sleeping outside? Help
I will advice you to open a thread for this trust me there are good guys here that would get you senses to the right path. Besides you said you just married and no child,do I said your marriage is not up to 2months?if yes no need to bring in the issue of not having child yet.
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by AkwaIbomrep1: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
chimere66:
Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, and Former Deputy Speaker, Emeka Ihedioha, were among the guests of honour at the opening of the conference of IPU Forum of Young Parliamentarians which has commenced at the National Assembly.

The theme for this year’s conference is; ‘Issues and Challenges of Young People in Democratic Governance.’

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/651725766368096256
had it been that Imo state PDP presented a good candidate for the just concluded governorsip election instead of this thief ihedioha with no antecedent rochas okorausa would have been a history by now, rochas scaming Imo roads with his fake construction company ''roche'' where roads gets collapse ''pot hole'' After one week of construction making life difficult for our s/east brothers ....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by webshopNG2: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nice ..unto the next one

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by softvio(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Goddaughter:

...lol english don suffer..

....God Help you
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
chimere66:
Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, and Former Deputy Speaker, Emeka Ihedioha, were among the guests of honour at the opening of the conference of IPU Forum of Young Parliamentarians which has commenced at the National Assembly.

The theme for this year’s conference is; ‘Issues and Challenges of Young People in Democratic Governance.’

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/651725766368096256
former speaker or former deputy speaker??thought tambuwal resigned and handed over to him?
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by fof1: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Goddaughter:

@Airforce & @goodgate. ARE THESE D SOLUTION BEING SOUGHT? WE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TRIVIALISE SERIOUS ISSUES IF U DONT HV VERY CONCRETE ANSWERS. FAMILY MATTERS ARE VERY SERIOUS ISSUES,PLS. REFRAIN URSELVES FROM RIDICULES.
@Goddaughter. PLS SEEK RESPONSIBLE FAMILY OR MARRIAGE COUNSELLORS AND NOT ON NAIRALAND FORUM WHERE U WILL MEET MEDIOCRITY AND DISDAIN. AT BEST POST SUCH AT D MATURED SESSION/FAMILY CIRCLES FOR PROMPT RESPONCE OR ADVICES OR BEST CONTACT 07055333675.THANX
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by bummyla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
I hope it is not just talk talk no action! Nigeria youths needs help! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Chimoski87(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=chiibekee post=38755162]Emeka Ihedioha for just win Imo election. But them no gree am. Bad people. Imo would have been at least close to where it used to be.

After 5months Imo guber election, you are still wailing as expected. You think it's a fluke that Rochas win? Present another 5 Ihedioha at a time in PDP to challenge Owelle and still get more resounding defeat. Let me help you, 3 and half years is not far. Prepare your armour for the fight at the right time
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Khez: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Are they youths? cheesy
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Mohjigga: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
So where are the youths?
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:
Buhari, I Know..

Osibanjo I know..

Saraki I don't know..

[img]http://media./media/KpvlPBrme5sCA/giphy.gif[/img]

#BringBackOurGirls&TakeSaraki..

TonyeBarcanista I know

Temitemi I know

Aareonokakanfo I know

Who knows you undecided
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by oba202020: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2015
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=35915 kindly follow the link and register today. Sign up today Registration closes very soon.
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by MadCow1: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

TonyeBarcanista I know

Temitemi I know

Aareonokakanfo I know

Who knows you undecided

The people you know, ask them about me.

You have finally ben noticed by me. Better take a photo cos you will never get this chance again.

#Ignored

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:

The people you know, ask them about me.

You have finally ben noticed by me. Better take a photo cos you will never get this chance again.

#Ignored

Piece of crap undecided

I would rather kill myself or commit suicide rather than snap with a madcow embarassed
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by MadCow1: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril / Dapo Abiodun Says He Took N7bn Loan To Pay May Salaries / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.