Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Prayers For Instant Turnaround. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Instant Turnaround. (1061 Views)

Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 / "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Instant Turnaround. by exceptionalhim: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
These prayers are designed for a visible, 24-hour change/turnaround in any situation of life, be it marriage, finance, career, ministry, business, and any engagement/endeavour.

Read aloud Psalm 20 and Psalm 121.

Sing praises to God for fifteen minutes

PRAY THESE PRAYERS:

1. Dear Lord, I thank you for Grace in the name of Jesus.

2. Dear Lord, I thank you for favor in the name of Jesus.

3. Dear Lord, I thank you for the Fruits of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

4. Dear Lord, I thank you for the gifts of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

5. Dear Lord, open my eyes to see what you want me to see, in the name of Jesus.

6. Dear Lord, help me to meet the person I should meet in the name of Jesus.

7. Dear Lord, lift my hand up in the name of Jesus.

8. Dear Lord, remove every evil mark on me in the name of Jeus.

9. O God, align me with purpose in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, Lift me up in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, baptize me with favour in the name of Jesus.

12. Thank God for another five minutes.

ggcrc..com

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Margaret Idahosa Looking Fabulous With Daughter-in-law / Fables In The Bible: How Did Joshua Make The Sun Stand Still. / How To win over Atheists, Muslims, ATR And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.