Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

IS A MAN IN HIS 40s STILL A YOUTH? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IS A MAN IN HIS 40s STILL A YOUTH? (508 Views)

LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IS A MAN IN HIS 40s STILL A YOUTH? by misayada: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please how true is this, a man in his 40s in Nigeria is still being considered a youth?

It is better to say that the youths might be inexperienced especially for ministerial post than to say we have men less than 50 among them and so that is the inclusion of youths. I heard over the radio that we have 5 between 40-50 and so those are the youths and then another said the youth age bracket is (18-42)..... In my opinion, above 38 should not be considered a Youth.

I think the minimum age for this is 30 in Nigeria?

Youths are more creative but yet more vulnerable in the society. If we are not given a chance now, how do we get to lead when we are in our 40s?

Youths represent a greater part of our population now, if we are not involved how do our interests get effective attention and consideration?

http://allavosiyatalk..com.ng/2015/10/the-youth-in-nigeria.html
Re: IS A MAN IN HIS 40s STILL A YOUTH? by nickxtra(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
No. A youth is usually anybody that falls in age bracket of 15 to 35 years http://www.unesco.org/new/en/social-and-human-sciences/themes/youth/youth-definition/.

(1) (Reply)

Time And Man: Between 100 Days And 100 Meters / Saraki Responds To Alleged Plot By Him And Tinubu / Kashim Shettima: The Real Face Of Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.