Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,077 members, 7,939,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Osun State: Possibilities For Foreign Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Osun State: Possibilities For Foreign Investment (1254 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Naira To Dollar Conversion Rate For Foreign Transactions / Nigeria Does Not Necessarily Need Foreign Investment / 7 Nigerian And 4 Foreign Investment Companies Paying Over 100% Yearly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State: Possibilities For Foreign Investment by Vee0906: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
I work for a Foreign trade promotion company. Always looking for areas of possible investment in Nigeria. What does the forum think about Osun state. What possible areas exist for foreign investment. I hear of Solid Minerals, Steel, Free Trade Zone?
Re: Osun State: Possibilities For Foreign Investment by lucabrasi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
if you r really serious,my elder brother is one of the top guys in the osun state free trade zone investment boards,cant really mention his name on here but send me your email with what you have in mind and i could link you up,there are enough viable investments in osun state and he could get you tax breaks and other govt help possibly meet the governor if the investment is genuine and big enough
Re: Osun State: Possibilities For Foreign Investment by Vee0906: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
Thanks a lot for your reply, but dont need contacts. We will be meeting with the state governor soon and have met with the commisioner of finance; Adetoyese Ojo. I would just like to know , areas in the state where. Foreign Investments would be required in a way that is beneficial to both parties. And what the business climate in the state is like. Would appreciate whatever information you can help with.

Cheers.
Re: Osun State: Possibilities For Foreign Investment by lucabrasi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
okie,the guys you have met already will give you a pretty good idea of all you need to know about the business climate considering they r on ground there
Re: Osun State: Possibilities For Foreign Investment by Vee0906: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2009
Yes I know that. Just wanted an unbiased view from fellow nairalanders. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Gtb naira debit Mastercard / Small Business Marketing Strategies For The Bold Business Man / What Business Can One Invest In A Less-populated Area In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.