Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng (836 Views)

NNPC Tanker’s Trailer Boy Seen Battling Fuel Leakage In Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by nairalandfreak(m): 4:48am On Oct 08, 2015
This video was shared on YouTube, The passenger wrote

"I presume it started raining shortly before our landing as we waited in the plane for the Airline staff to get us umbrellas to shelter. All of that sounds good, right? Until we discovered the plane was leaking. Please see attached photos and video. Although it wasn't immediately clear if the leak was from the rain or the plane's cooling system, one thing was evident: the rate of leakage was proportional to the fluctuating intensity of the rain. At heavy intensity, the leak was pouring. When the rain subsided, it became more of a drip. In any case, the structural integrity of the aircraft is brought to question."

See the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqwLvIaRMI

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/08/water-leakage-inside-nigerian-plane-while-raining/

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by xreal: 4:54am On Oct 08, 2015
No be you enter the plane by ya sef? Probably the cheapest flight on that route.

You for seal the leakage with chewing gum naa.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 08, 2015
All these second hand planes sef
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by whirlwind7(m): 5:03am On Oct 08, 2015
Flying domestic is like playing Russian roulette. You have no control on what the outcome might be. If it were not for the high unemployment rate, I'm certain no pilot will accept to fly those poorly maintained contraptions called aircrafts.

I still have great respect for people who have the courage to fly domestic. Dem get liver die!
I know that we are all gonna die one day, but at least let me have a fighting chance when faced with a potentially deadly situation.

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by sigmundfreud(m): 5:11am On Oct 08, 2015
...and the airline is still in business?! When are we going to be serious about disaster preparedness? It starts from grounding death traps like this and charging the owner with endangering the populace!
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by Tallesty1(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2015
whirlwind7:

Flying domestic is like playing Russian roulette. You have no control on what the outcome might be. If it were not for the high unemployment rate, I'm certain no pilot will accept to fly those poorly maintained contraptions called aircrafts.

I still have great respect for people who have the courage to fly domestic. Dem get liver die!
I know that we are all gonna die one day, but at least let me have a fighting chance when faced with a potentially deadly situation.
I would rather travel in dangote's trailer instead of one this planes if things remain this way.

Experience is a wicked teacher sha.....

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by psucc(m): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2015
op Nigeria I no get plane.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by Chanchit: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2015
na molue plane you enter na, anything can happen.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by menix(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2015
*Its only in Nigeria Plane leaks.
*Its only in. Nigeria u buy Egg only to discover it's content had been used.
* it's only in Nigeria u buy phone only to discover Fufu at home.
It's only in Nigeria refinery begs for crude.
*its only in Nigeria, police comes after a robbery to arrest the robbed.
*Only in Nigeria, a virgin land is billed by PHCN.

Nigeria I hail..

2 Likes

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng by rusher14: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Chai na overland o!

(1) (Reply)

First Look At Airlander 10 - Largest Aircraft In The World / Salt Lake City ,Utah,USA / Vehicle Carrying Dead Body Bursts Into Flames In Kenya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.