Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us (1585 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Northern Senators Over Nigeria's Unity. Photos / Presidency Cartoon - "Nigeria's Unity Is Not Negotiable" / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Uchwilliam(m): 5:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Hausa nd yoruba bigots keeps advocating for d so called nigerian unity nd at d same time insulting our superior status in d country.Igbos were meant to rule this country because we were highly blessed by God both in brain nd resources.We are d rising sun that will illuminate africa we were meant to achieve more than we have now nd dis is because of d so called nigeria unity which is actually measures to prevent our divine calling.
So something should be done about dis nigerian unity.We nid freedom to spread our wings.
FREE BIAFRA NOW!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by alegbeleye(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Shoro niyen??

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by DaBullIT(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Born to Rule Mentality syndrome ??

Dreams
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Hausa nd yoruba bigots keeps advocating for d so called nigerian unity nd at d same time insulting our superior status in d country.Igbos were meant to rule this country because we were highly blessed by God both in brain nd resources.We are d rising sun that will illuminate africa we were meant to achieve more than we have now nd dis is because of d so called nigeria unity which is actually measures to prevent our divine calling.
So something should be done about dis nigerian unity.We nid freedom to spread our wings.
FREE BIAFRA NOW!!!

Shatap! Slaves have no choice, shikenan.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by mysteriousman(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2015
I hate post like this
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 08, 2015
My brother I understand your frustration; channel that energy in signing the petition for a referedum in Biafraland on moveon.org. Once this petition is approved, Biafra is here...trust me! IPOB/Radio Biafra is doing a fabulous job! No doubt the Igbos are the chosen race in Africa even western government are aware of this...below they're telling you that they know that you are envied and despised by yorubas and hausas.

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted races/ethnicities across the world: The Jews, Germans, Chinese and Igbos.

Follow this link and sign the petition. Forward it to every Biafran you know to sign as well. Most likely we'll get the required number by the weekend.
https://www.nairaland.com/2649673/biafra-referendum-Igbos-petition-moveon.org

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Igbo and Born to rule Mentality.

The only reason Igbo wail is because they are not achieving thier born to rule mentality in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Dojupyo(f): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello! Am Igbo and I bet you that am not tired of Nigerian unity, speak for yourself and not for all.. Sure we Igbo's are born to rule always cool..
Generally, everyone should respect each other's belief and culture, enough of ethnocentrism in Nigeria!!
I want to be able to be at peace with my friends from all other tribes, a little tribalism but much united #one 9ja
I really dislike posts like this

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Uchwilliam(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Shatap! Slaves have no choice, shikenan.
Hausa bigot
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by MrMbaM: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2015
ArodewilliamsT, AKA Collynzo is one of the most loyal slave. He love opening thread and begging for freedom, the jobless ediot called Kettykin, who is also a loyal slave is not worried but crying over Fulani everywhere. Yeebhoes are conquered loyal slave to all tribe in Nigeria, you will forever be slaves till Jesus come.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Uchwilliam(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Dojupyo:
Hello! Am Igbo and I bet you that am not tired of Nigerian unity, speak for yourself and not for all.. Sure we Igbo's are born to rule always cool..
Generally, everyone should respect each other's belief and culture, enough of ethnocentrism in Nigeria!!
I want to be able to be at peace with my friends from all other tribes, a little tribalism but much united #one 9ja
Dear its eihter u are nt igbo or hausa/yoruba impregnated ur mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Uchwilliam(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
new2020:
My brother I understand your frustration; channel that energy in signing the petition for a referedum in Biafraland on moveon.org. Once this petition is approved, Biafra is here...trust me! IPOB/Radio Biafra is doing a fabulous job! No doubt the Igbos are the chosen race in Africa even western government are aware of this...here they telling you that they know that you are envied and despised by yorubas and hausas.

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted races/ethnicities across the world: The Jews, Germans, Chinese and Igbos.

Follow this link and sign the petition. Forward it to every Biafran you know to sign as well. Most likely we'll get the required number by the weekend.
https://www.nairaland.com/2649673/biafra-referendum-Igbos-petition-moveon.org
Thnx bro i was nt aware of dis i will check it out
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by truefact: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2015
Dojupyo:
If you so much like one 9ja, you can simply naturalized as an yoruba or hausa ...many africans have become citizens in Europe and America. ..Always remember no true biafran want your one 9ja....Nonetheless you are either a confused Sabo or you are one of fetish diabolical morons

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Dojupyo(f): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Dear its eihter u are nt igbo or hausa/yoruba impregnated ur mama

E dey wonder you grin..

Don't talk about my mom like that & don't quote me again cos I won't reply you.
I did nothing wrong by replying your post, I only said my mind.. I can't waste my time replying people like you.. Get a life and don't be jobless!!!
People like you create threads like this to cause disunity.. Same with some yorubas.. Am not on any tribes side..

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Dojupyo(f): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2015
truefact:

If you so much like one 9ja, you can simply naturalized as an yoruba or hausa ...many africans have become citizens in Europe and America. ..

No man, am ok as an Igbo lady

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by MrMbaM: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2015
[s]
truefact:

If you so much like one 9ja, you can simply naturalized as an yoruba or hausa ...many africans have become citizens in Europe and America. ..Always remember no true biafran want your one 9ja....Nonetheless you are either a confused Sabo or you are one of fetish diabolical morons
[/s]

Here comes the cursed akpu eating baboon begging for freedom. You are a conquered slave, and must be loyal.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2015
FREE BIAFRA NOW
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Dojupyo(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
truefact:

I may not be a true biafran but am a true Nigerian.. I don't like commenting on thread like this cos people hate to hear the fact despite your name being #true fact.. Am not against Biafra, but there shouldn't be any shedding of blood. Abum onye Igbo and not onye ofe mmanu..
This shouldn't make those Yoruba bigots feel special, they had better kept shut if they have nothing to say about Igbos.. Am only concerned with the Biafran issue, cos I never knew it still existed.. Anyone who tries to talk ill about my tribe, will be dealt with, maybe not by me but by my Igbo brothers cool..
And as for ndi ara juru here cald ofe mmanu, put yourselves together and stop calling your generations slave.
You are not living for yourselves alone, you are living for your children as well

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by ArodewilliamsT: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2015
MrMbaM:
ArodewilliamsT, AKA Collynzo is one of the most loyal slave. He love opening thread and begging for freedom, the jobless ediot called Kettykin, who is also a loyal slave is not worried but crying over Fulani everywhere. Yeebhoes are conquered loyal slave to all tribe in Nigeria, you will forever be slaves till Jesus come.

Why do you enjoy deceiving yaself, simply say you are confused and you will be forgiven? grin
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by MrMbaM: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Why do you enjoy deceiving yaself, simply say you are confused and you will be forgiven? grin

Amadi, The Loyal slave and 5th class citizen, you must continue to beg us all for freedom. You are conquered and will forever be a slave to all tribe in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by MrMbaM: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2015
gassdon:
FREE BIAFRA NOW

Hahahaha Another slave begging for freedom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmaoooo

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by kingzizzy: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Only two types of people believe in "one Nigeria", someone looking for Oil money or a fool.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by CreampieAngela(f): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2015
LWKMD
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Uchwilliam(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Here comes the cursed akpu eating baboon begging for freedom. You are a conquered slave, and must be loyal.
Give those people lying down guns nd gud training nd watch chase d army into d atlantic
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Uchwilliam(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Dojupyo:

E dey wonder you grin..

Don't talk about my mom like that & don't quote me again cos I won't reply you.
I did nothing wrong by replying your post, I only said my mind..
People like you create threads like this to cause disunity.. Same with some yorubas.. Am not on any tribes side..
I will state d fact again,u are non igbo or hausa/fulani impregnated ur mama
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by MrMbaM: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Give those people lying down guns nd gud training nd watch chase d army into d atlantic

Go tell that to 3m Biafra wasted souls by Ojuku of cursed memory.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by Rilwayne001: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
And who is stopping you from going
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by lokoloko84(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
I do not like to comment about Nigeria anymore because as far I am concerned she is dead spiritually and will be buried physically before the end of the this century.
Even if this country turned to Japan overnight it will still revert to the present status quo. Nigeria is a nation within nations. How can you merge different ethnic groups together with each group having different histories, identities, languages together. You can not have a viable nation that way to pull the citizens together to have a single focus about development ,which is why the country is useless for the past fifty years.
Corrupt politicians are protected by their tribes and they hide under one Nigeria to steal the people blind with a lot of hatred among these ethnic groups and the advent of social Media has made it worse .The truth is that we have no national goals and we are more attached to our ethnic groups.
Now,if the IBO's wanted Biafra then why not let them go. Why is it that the Yoruba's either on nairaland and other media are the ones shouting one Nigeria.
Well,the world works in a natural process. I know where we were pre 1914 to the present state and Boundaries have been established. With adjustment in one or two of the present six zones,Nigeria will be divided into FIVE nations and there will no war.
No amount of prayer will change this and before this final state,there will be a military coup leading to the emergence of a leader who will diversify the economy with massive development. Even with this, this country will continue to move from one problem to another until her finally demise.
And the decision will come from the north and not the lousy IBO's,Yoruba's or other southerners who continue to pollute the media with their stupidity and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by PedroJP(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2015
new2020:

Yorubas would want this man's head by all cost.
Re: Igbos Are Tired Of Nigeria Unity Because Its Slavery To Us by theDEVILisHERE: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingzizzy:
Only two types of people believe in "one Nigeria", someone looking for Oil money or a fool.

Very true

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Appeal Court Allegedly Pressured By NW Gov, Presidency 2 Delay Judgement / BREAKING NEWS: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc?? / Biafra And The Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.