Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,580 members, 7,921,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife (18501 Views)

Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by passionate88: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Marriages scare the s#it outta me
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by nyabinghi(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is his wife a YORUBA woman?
A mad man 4ked ur mother
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Charly68: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2015
The man was under terrible spell to have died in that manner. The woman is just unfortunate to be the tool the devil used to manifest his dirty act
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by fascowilly(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
no, is our sister, igbo kwenu.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by john633(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Only God no how many innocent people he hav killed (karma)
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
Who be this again
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
john633:
Only God no how many innocent people he hav killed (karma)
Why not keep mute if you have nothing reasonable to say? Is it every police officer that kills
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Ryda(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2015
An officer of d law hitting a woman nd secondly d woman is his wife, that is if they are legally married
*RIP*
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by apholaryn: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is your uselless mom d reason behind ur dumbness?
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by condralbede(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2015
R.I.P officer....

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by musafat(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Too pathetic
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by datohotj: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Good and decent comments are better than comments aimed at destroying the reputation of some or all police officers. in every profession there are good and bad people. So stop using your mouth to say evil prayers on the lives of innocent family.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by sangga(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2015
moscobabs:
policemen don't have good wives and they never born good children

karma!!!
yes it is truth.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by lonelydora: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2015
I don't know why I'm happy with this news.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Praktikals(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2015
People from that state are stubborn like kilode undecided
They even boast about it by saying "you can be as stubborn as us but you can't be more stubborn than us lipsrsealed
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by 400billionman: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Omowa from Ondo state.

Okay
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Once there's violence in your marriage, it's better to call it quit. Don't wait until death do you part.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by 400billionman: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
moscobabs:

bro u are right ooo...but if u ever see where wife is intimidating her man bfr u will see that some women reserve to be kill by Blow

Its simple, just quit the relationship..
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by niagaraservices: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
i am launching an online store soon and if you want your goods on it to improve your sales.contact me
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by canDy4eva(f): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
nyabinghi:
A mad man 4ked ur mother
haba naw! Dat wz uncalled for!
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by geraldben(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
That's y I hate anythin marriage.been single is the key
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by otiigba1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Another wife beating, abusing, bribe collecting, innocent civilian brutalising and killing ogogoro drinking police man, dead. Good riddance, who knows how long she has been putting up and enduring his beating and abuse.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Folaatisade(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
sigiyaya:

What is the motive behind that STUPID question you are asking? I mean, SO WHAT if she is yoruba? What are you trying to imply? That this is the kind of behaviour carried out by most yoruba women or what? Nonsense ! Shallow minded mumu. Every tribe has its good or bad - dare i start telling you stories of many igbo men and women? Mtcheww! I beg no vex if ur not igbo but regardless of whatever tribe u belong to, remove those negative thoughts you have of yoruba people once and for all!
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Folaatisade(f): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
fascowilly:

no, is our sister, igbo kwenu.

Lmfao @our sister Igbo Kwenu. If that's true then that will hopefully put mr Sigiyaya shallow minded thoughts about yorubas to rest.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Folaatisade(f): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Praktikals:
People from that state are stubborn like kilode undecided
They even boast about it by saying "you can be as stubborn as us but you can't be more stubborn than us lipsrsealed

Really? No wonder why my dad always used to say to me when i was younger that: "you think you are stubborn, i will show you that am more stubborn."

Anyway, are you Igbo or Yoruba and which state do you hail from? cos your comment seems biased and a bit one sided.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by stevkc: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
GO GREEN, GO SOLAR, INVITE ENERGYWORLD LIMITED
Fossil fuel(eg, petroleum products,petrol and diesel) has come of age and has contributed to environmental pollution and human damages. Talk of the emissions of fossil fuel which have caused ozone layer depletion, green house effect ,climate change and ambient temperature rise.
the world is concerned about the negative effects of fossil fuel emission,that is why we are campaigning for clean air and this can be achieved by going green (using alternative energy supplies). EnergyWorld limited is campaigning for clean air by going into solar energy system installations and maintenance.Nigeria should be at the fore front of encouraging Go green,go solar campaign because we are greatly affected by being in the tropical region of the world where the ambient temperature is already high. lets consider the changes in Nigeria climate condition now,we no longer experience harmattan when due,flooding is on the increase because of the melting of the ocean ice which is as a result of increase in the anbient temperature,sea level is rising.
Contact us ENERGYWORLD limited for solar street installation,solar system for residences,offices,churches,borehole etc, consultancy call 08069487971 or email us on stevkc2007@yahoo.com. we serve you anywhere
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Praktikals(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Folaatisade:

Really? No wonder why my dad always used to say to me when i was younger that: "you think you are stubborn, i will show you that am more stubborn."

Anyway, are you Igbo or Yoruba and which state do you hail from? cos your comment seems biased and a bit one sided.
I'm Yoruba from THE LAND OF THE SOURCE
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Folaatisade(f): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Praktikals:
I'm Yoruba from THE LAND OF THE SOURCE
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Constable Kills 2 Inspectors, Commits Suicide In Yobe / Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers / 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.