Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,747 members, 7,979,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:11 AM

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! (1161 Views)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by donogaga(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
1. They Deny It Vehemently:
This should top the list. They will deny it vehemently when they know they can’t take responsibility or when the lady in question was just on a “chop and clean mouth” parol and she’s not worth taking home. *You know that awkward moment when you carelessly impregnate the lady you put on chop and clean mouth parol. Hahaha

2. They Persuade Her To Go For An Abortion:
I think this should come second. Those who don’t have good financial standing or capability will force her into committing an abortion. They are unnecessary being nice and caring during those times. They will talk calmly about their unemployment, the weight of their bank account, and the marriage plans they have for her in the future. * if I hear*.. They are only trying to save themselves from shiiiit

3. They Blame Her For Being Careless:
Many will blame their girlfriends for being careless by not using pregnancy preventive drugs prior to/aftermath of sex.. Oga abeg park well jhoooor. Why you sef no protect yourself?

4. They Act Like Pregnancy Is New To Them:
Even though they know they are responsible for the pregnancy, you will see them opening their mouths in amazement just as GEJ did the moment Buhari was announced the winner.

5. They Broadcast It To Their Friends:
They will table the matter to their friends calling her names, spreading rumors and some more craziness. You go hear things like “this babe just wan push dis belle for me sha, me wey I never ready to be person papa” I don’t know why ladies like putting problems in one”s neck sef.. *Oooga abeg swerve enter BRT
lane jhoooor, like say you no do am*

6 He Calls For Paternity Test:
In today’s world, many dudes are not faithful to their so called girls cos promiscuity is the talk of the day. They know they are responsible for it but will keep demanding a paternity test and will never drop a kobo for it, which is smart on their part & not unreasonable.

7. They Try To Avoid Her At All Cost:
Some will go as far as changing their phone numbers or restrict their movement in order to avoid her. This is to signal her that she should carry her cross.. OYO

8. They Tell Their Mom Not To Believe Her Claim:
I have seen the case of a guy who impregnated his girlfriend and went ahead to tell her mom never to believe her claim because she wants to force the pregnancy on him. The mother even resorted to harassing and calling her slut and that she stay out of his son’s life in order not to push another person’s pregnancy on her son.

9. They Drive Her Out Of Their House:
Some become so aggressive that they order her out of their room threatening to never to beat her if she dare mention that statement.

10. Feel free to add the last one. 

http://wizkidblog.com/10-shameful-things-guys-do-when-they-mistakenly-impregnate-their-girlfriends/

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by FruityLass: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2015
grin

Treats her like some alien from mars cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2015
nigerian guys tho undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by dharay99: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
African qirls sha.. undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by naijaboiy: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2015
We've seen this before. It was created by tosyne2much. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by naijaboiy: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
Are you shallow? undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by kaywhynoni: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2015
*That's how we roll*

Not responsible guy like me...........click like if you knw you cant do such...........#wink
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by viclawz(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Zozot: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2015
aii
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Nigerian guys be like
Girl: You want to break up with me after i qave you my body
Boy: No, na Firewood me qive you ahbi no be my body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Pennah(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2015
if na me.... na her parents attitude weh go determine my action
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you shallow? undecided
huh?

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by crisycent: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2015
Guy: you're trying to "hook" me with the pregnancy abi?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2015
they will start looking for flimsy excuses to break up grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by naijaboiy: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:

huh?
undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by wristbangle: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro, that's to tell u how corrupt some people are in Nigeria stealing other people's stuff.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Aspiregreat: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2015
I blame the ladies.why would you open your legs at the first place.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by wristbangle: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:

Mtcheew!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided
check out the post.
your fellow guys agree with me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, that's to tell u how corrupt some people are in Nigeria stealing other people's stuff.
Lol, he stole it from a blog which the owner probably stole it from another blogger who stole it from Nairaland.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by naijaboiy: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:

check out the post.
your fellow guys agree with me.
Remove that "nigerian" there joor!

Is it only nigerian guys that get girls pregnant?

That's why I asked if you're shallow. undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by jmoore(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
How is the pregnancy a mistake, his di** fell into her **** by accident? undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Remove that "nigerian" there joor!

Is it only nigerian guys that get girls pregnant?

That's why I asked if you're shallow. undecided
oh lol.
Am not arguing on the fact that other country guys get girls pregnant too,
but my point is what they do about it after the girl gets preggo.
which are all stated above.
And we both know they are accurate to an extent.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Na so dem dey always do baba

www.nairaland.com/2300337/10-shameful-things-guys-when

I dedicate this thread to Lalasticlala cool
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!! by lalasticlala(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na so dem dey always do baba

www.nairaland.com/2300337/10-shameful-things-guys-when

I dedicate this thread to Lalasticlala cool

(1)

Most Ugly/unattractive Girls/ladies Are Good Wife Material / Help!!! The Pain Of A Confuse Beautiful Lady, "True Life Story. / I Need A S.e....x... Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.