Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Husband Has Baby To Other Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Has Baby To Other Woman? (980 Views)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Has Baby To Other Woman? by bridget007(f): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2009
What would you do?
Re: Husband Has Baby To Other Woman? by izeek(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
what kinda dude is that?
playing mind games at his age. just confront him and ask him to open up to u.
Re: Husband Has Baby To Other Woman? by xxcarolxx(f): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2009
Bridget007, rite now im confused about your posts, you said in an earlier post that ur bf or now husband had made this girl have an abortion, or is this another girl he has got pregnant? undecided
Re: Husband Has Baby To Other Woman? by Ben13: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
someone was caught red handed.lol
Re: Husband Has Baby To Other Woman? by amebono13: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
bridget i ask you again[b]

DID THEY TIE YOUR LEGS IN THAT MARRIAGE,IF IT IS NOT WORKING OUT LEAVE , HABA THIS ARE WOMEN THAT WONT LEAVE THEIR MARRIAGES ALL BECAUSE THE SEX IS GOOD

HE DOESNT WANT YOU,ABEG STOP DISTURBING US HERE[/b] angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Mother / What Is The Right Age To Leave Child\childeren Alone In D House? / Wished Her Mother-in-law Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.