Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,900 members, 7,935,860 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Am I Really Under A Spell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Really Under A Spell? (1236 Views)

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really Under A Spell? by Cmeo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
There is this girl I found in my school on April 2nd 2009, she is a mini - business lady. She sells stuffs and makes her profit and I happen to be a guy of 26 years but with a younger look, i have a business of my own, ride a car of my own and live a good rented flat apartment but shared it with some friends but I never made her to know that I own all these but she knows about the apartment I live. I told her I was working with the company for a token salary and my company owns the car and it could be taken from me at anytime but her response always is "NO PROBLEM, we will get our own". This lady told me she will be 22 yrs in coming months but her look seems matured/older than her age, almost everybody finds it difficult to believe her age, they assumed she lied to me about her age although I have not taken any serious step to ask her some proof of her age.
She has been very caring about me, deals with me with everything she has and promised to do more whenever I need any assistance from her. She does cooking and sometimes never ask me for a kobo, washing my clothes, tidying home though we are not living together. She talked of buying some stuff for me and home like a better tv set and a better frezzer for the kitchen but I stopped her. Honestly, all these and more made me to really fall in love with her becos I believe she is also in love thats why she is doing all these but my friends are wondering how this could be just in a short time. I was advised not to show her that I love her but I never followed that becos I believe Love should be receprocal (she shows me that she loves me too). I am even planning of marrying her by next year if she continues to be like this.

But recently, I was told by one of my friends that I might likely be under her spell for me to fall in love and show that I love her. Even though she never asked of anything from me, some called her a great pretender but I am really confused; does it mean a spell to love and care for someone that did same to you Please Advise me; how do I go about knowing if she is really pretending I asked about her past and I never see anything thats so much bad about her past though no one without a past. They said she will change from her present attitude towards me though she promised never to change and even told me thats her true behaviour , she told me she never done all thats she is doing to me for any man before becos she never found someone she loved like me, I am confused I really love this girl in just this short period I met her, Is this really a spell Is this really a true love Is she really pretending or what Please advise me
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Hollysmile: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2009
Oh bwoi!
You just made me 4get ma head at home. Let me go and get it, i'll be right back.
Wait oh!
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2009
Follow your heart son,life is not a bed of rose.If she pretends today which i certainly doubts n changes tomorrow which is a unlikely,is a chance u'd be willing to take because of love.Love her,n keep lovin her,your friends might just be jealous cos they aint seen love like that before
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2009
i ve never seen a babe that claims she is above 21., they always celebrate 21 even when it is obviuos they are 60yrs old. grin
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Hollysmile: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
Yeah! I'm back.
Be serious within but unserious on de outside.
You know what i mean? Pretend like u ain't serious but try findin out anythin u doubt witout much struggle.
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by sherifatou: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
yes, you're under a spell undecided
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by brutal(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
All u need is patience and wisdom.u know how women r,so be smart.
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by sistawoman: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
No it is very possible that this woman loves you like she loves/loved no other.

I know the feeling.

When you're in love with someone there is nothing that you wont do for them. If she truly loves you like she says she does then she is being her real self, because when one loves like that they want the other person to see the real them.

There is no way to know if a person loves you definitively. There is no test that you can put a person thru to determine their love for you. Just because a person reacts differently then the way you think they should react does not prove or disprove love.

Please follow your heart.
Think back to the way she looks at you.
Look in her eyes. The eyes are the gateway to the soul.
Love cant hide, love cant pretend, love cant deceive. Love is real and when you experience it you know it and when someone loves you, i mean really loves you, you know it, you feel it, you taste it, you smell it, its presence is all around you.

Love is palpable.

Look inside of you, only you know what is real and what is not.

Like fantisa said: Bleep what your friends say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82YcIauMY8
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by SoAmazing(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
You may be too young to recognize true love, but be sure when a lady truly loves you, she loves you with everything she is and all she's got.Categorically, I'll tell you that you're not under any spell.Afterall, she's not after your money or anything you got like other ladies out there.My advice, treat her like the queen she's proved herself to be and help her to be the best woman she could ever have been.
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Czarskit(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
~ Strange. ~
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Cmeo(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2009
Thank you all for your contribution ,  Though some friends see her age to be 25 - 26. )
However, another thing happened yesterday, she told me she has prayed about our relationship and said no problem but some of my family will kick against it. She asked me to go and pray about our relationship too and I told her my mom will do that. She asked me to call and tell her on phone but I said she will be coming to me soon and I will discuss it with her and want my mom to see her first.

She asked what would happen if they say we are not compatible and I told her its better to listen than going against it,  (it was after this she told me she has prayed about it),  some minutes later ,  she told me to impregnated her but I told her I dont want a baby that I cant take care of for now and also told her we need to meet some target first before thinking of baby. She later told me to impregnated her and promise to abort later but I said I dont support abortion at all. Maybe I would say she wants us to get married on time,  Please I am confused and dont know why this is happening. Is this really a true love or she wants to force herself on me (remember she has never asked of anything from me, she never know I own my business and the car I ride) Is she really pretending or what

Nairalander, please contribute ,
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by tpiah: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2009
oh dear.

this story is too complicated nah.
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Hollysmile: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2009
Bia, dis bwoi of 26!
Na na u talk wetin dey worry u! Why u go assure am marriage when u neva read am finish? Oh yes!
See, no come hia come dey talk nonsense, oh!
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by essentialB(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2009
This is the kind of woman every man is dreaming of. Now that she is doing all these good things to you showering you with love you are complaining. If she was doing otherwise, you will complain and even run for cover. Na wa for you men.

Please you can give me her contact, my elder brother is seriously looking for such a girl for marriage.
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Hollysmile: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2009
She knows u own 'all those things' and wil stil acquire many more in time to come. She's only pretendin.
Ask me how she got to know.
She visited one BABA before trackin u finally wit de IYA BASIRA wey she give u chop. Kiddin!
Guy, shine ur eyes!
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by emilyone(f): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2009
Its like u feel u dont deserve her or she's too gud to be for real

lets face the fact there are still some gud gurls and guys out there

if only we follow our instincts and our heart are we gonna discover them.

dear poster dont wait till u loose what u ave bf u know its value, most especially

let ur instinct be ur basic guide!
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by ammape: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2009
My brother if i have to be sincere with u unlike most guys that has contributed, YOU NEED TO WATCH & PRAY. U NEED TO WATCH B4 U LEAP. The reason is just because all that glitters are nt gold. The number one thing u need to do b4 committing urself is praying for God guidance. This cld be done wit d help of your mum, and urself without her knowledge. Pls do nt impregnate her until u are very sure she is eternally meant 4 u. Never make this mistake i once made. It cld be hotter than fire!
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by 190: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2009
yes ure under a spell and
i was the person who helped me prepare
the charm for her grin grin
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by opuro(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2009
why the fear?
all men happen to to fall under one spell or the other
that is why they marry!!!
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by pinkylady1(f): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ poster
with her idea of you impregnating her shows that she's either desperate or has a mission to carry out.

there is more to this issue, and just like sistawoman said you will definately know if she truely loves.

you took it too fast in just tree weeks

abeg be very careful
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Cmeo(m): 3:25am On Apr 25, 2009
I appreciate all your contributions , all made a meaningful contribution. However, suggestion is needed to be ascertain if it is true love or not How do I go about checking this and what could be the mission she might want to carry out and how do I go into checking of that Thank you
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by pinkylady1(f): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2009
just forget about getting married to her for now and take more time to

study her. watch her closely and if she's not genuine u'll get to know

no matter how she pretends.

and most of all why don't you just commit this into the hands of God

for he alone knows what is best for you.

gud luck
Re: Am I Really Under A Spell? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2009
bro this ur case is serious o,anyway sha,most marriages dis days are juju induced,n u being a victim is not exception.But i believe even if she's usin charm,is because she loves u,hence d spiritual support 'S.S'.So u just be prayerful n try to reciprocate the love,cos if ur love for her changes,i'm afraid she might improve on d charm,n u're marked for doom.Just pray brother,she might just be d lucky bride for u n not what u've initially branded her to be,A Girl Using Charm On U

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Selfish Teenage Boys / -- / Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.