Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki (14409 Views)

What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Dannyset(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2015
You dull yourself be that na.
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Tearg1: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

Still reeling from laughter that the wailers' comments on that other thread triggered..

That darling Bubu is trying to get into Saraki's good graces, so the senators can "help" him pass his nominees like they had any choice but to do so...

one can't help but laugh...

grin cheesy grin

Padipadi things
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Rutycool(f): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Firefire:
Let see how Bukola case go end...

Buhary is super slow...he should resign honorably or be overthrown -Ngene
Nah u wan overthrown am?. .
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by ElFenomeno1: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2015
I dont expect that to be discussed Mr Saraki. smiley
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by bashydemy(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Firefire:

If una no stepid you won't be comparing a 4month Govt to a 5yrs Govt as at the time of that screenshot... Una dey craze
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by lonelydora: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2015
We no ask you anything, Saraki. What I know is Amaechi must be a minister.
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by epini(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Y u con dey tell me ?!
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by maximilian19(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki...Saraki... Your trial story belongs to the CCT Judge and not the president

the meeting was like

PMB: Saraki i heard ur are on CCt as i gave dem the power to do so.
Saraki: i know, but is that y u called us?
Dogara: bubu, we already know y, u want us to pass ur ministers nominees?
PMB: yes i know i have to payback their money they use to sponsor me, Amaechi used river allocation on me, fashola lied to lagos and use their money n tax on me, Ngige was dried up by me, kachickwu, used his oil money on me, aisha lie to UN abt GEJ, audu is my best friend, despite ur father (saraki) screened him 36yrs ago, pls let dem pass through.

If not kworruftion, y will PMB ban the media into the meeting.
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Rawani:
The President has long absolved himself of Saraki's travails so this comes at no surprise.

I hope Saraki is not speaking in his personal capacity because PMB is not working together with a usurper and fraudster like him even if Hell freezes over.

If Saraki worked together with his fellow party senators from the beginning, I doubt he would be facing his present travails.
Buhari have to choice . this is not 1984. It is actually in buhari's interest to work with bukola as long as he remains the Senate president
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Bibidear(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
u dnt need this,i am not igbo but its unfair to their tribe
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by tinsel: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Where is Ekweremadu. Not in the meeting?
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by free2ryhme: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2015
"My trial not discussed in meeting with Buhari" – Saraki. That is your cup of tea, just prepare to face the trial and defend yourself. All this your running around to Appeal court to scuttle the prosecution will not help, even Supreme Court will tell you 'carry your can', go and defend the criminal charges against you.
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by GillaJ: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Rutycool post=38778154] Nah u wan overthrown am?. . [/quote
Ur prayer no go wrk,him go complete wetin he start.
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Rutycool(f): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=GillaJ post=38780760][/quote] mallam make use of your spectacle jooor
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by ElCapone(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Firefire:

Hihihihuhuhuheheheh *laffing in swahili* abi we still dey mililtary era?
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by ElCapone(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

PDP has been used and dumped? Pray tell, who's the Deputy Senate President? Who stands to gain if Saraki is removed? Who did Buhari beg for soft landing for his kleptomaniac allies cum ministerial nominees? Who made APC senators wail yesterday when Amaechi was being petitioned? Need I go on?

The only thing that has been "dumped" is your sense of unimpaired judgement/rationality.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

I beggy bro go on!!! I dey feel u
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by ElCapone(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
OldJohn:

PMB- I'm afraid Saraki will impeach me

PMB needs saraki more than the other way round and must work with him.

Moreover he is traveling around with more corrupt people like Amaechi and having people like 78-million-naira-website fraudsters as ministers
Bros abeg read d situation carefully, whose a** is on fire right nw, and nt just 1 stove but close to 3 stoves preaparing to roast SP a**. Don't 4get dat baba go slow is nt under any political pressure. Dat tribunal issue no b small thing oh.

1 Like

Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Nellypy: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmm i no fit talk
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by TijaniAbu: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

Saraki is smart, make the people believe he is in charge when he is trying to swim smack in the middle of a shark infested ocean...

He knows he has to toe the peace line after the ilorin eid stoning drama...

Some told me apart from the stealing perception, the other reason kwarans are upset is cos they feel he got in & is antagonising the president who they have trusted to right the wrong of the last administration.

Saraki the father and Saraki the son keep over indulging their Kwara people. Which flippin money does Kwara have that can be stolen? Rubbish! If not for Saraki what is in Kwara? Kwara should be stoning their other so called families, Abdul Razaq, Belgore, Lai Mohammed, Oniyangi to make them contribute instead of shouting Saraki daily
Re: My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki by Lionofdjungle: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Even if your on going trial were discussed, you would not tell us the truth. I don't believe you from here to there. You who was stoned in your state and denied! Liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) / Senator Kabir Marafa: "We Know The Zamfara Criminals But Can't Name Them" / “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.