Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,032 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Diezani Allison Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison Madueke (930 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is what her astrology says about her,true or untrue

You possess a very magnetic personality. Other people are usually attracted towards you. You are very determined in carrying out your plans. You make your home very artistic and are fond of rich colours and also paintings and music. You are very generous and love to entertain your friends. You cannot tolerate jealousy and discord. You will not spare any opposition in anger. You have the power to make many friends. You are usually gentle and soft-spoken. You are a responsible person and you consider your work very seriously. You will seek the company of beautiful members of the opposite sex. You are a very dependable person. At times, you tend to overeat. You will be well settled by the 35th year of your life and will reach your prime by the 49th year. You are very modest and have very clear ideas. You take great care in accumulating wealth. Health wise, you are inclined to suffer from the nose, throat and upper part of the lungs. Your heart becomes affected in the later years and produces irregular circulation. Having beans, melon and apples will prove to be helpful. Living in an open space, where you can have plenty of exercise and air will also help you a lot. You should look after your health and avoid overwork during May, October and November.

You are very possessive by nature. You should try to keep your emotions under control. You are attracted by the art and beauty in life. Your outlook is very bright. You possess intense feelings and emotions. If you love or hate anyone, you do it with dangerous passion. You possess more feminine qualities. You will shine in arts.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by themejiwalker(m): 1:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2015
themejiwalker:
maiahsaiah its late. You no dey sleep?

Lol,re u a night watchman?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by themejiwalker(m): 1:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 22, 2015
themejiwalker:

Nah, i'm your guardian angel cool

Re u serious!!! I can't believe it.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by themejiwalker(m): 1:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2015
themejiwalker:

Well i'm dead serious..Why are you awake tho?

Insomnia?

Look who's asking
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by themejiwalker(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2015
Stupid post and two jobless people discussing it this time of night.. mtchwwweee
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 22, 2015
themejiwalker:

This is my daily routine. Remember i have a job to watch over you when its dark smiley

Yes that's true

(1) (Reply)

10 Outstanding YOUTHS For Ministerial Consideration / See How Festus Keyamo Blast PDP On Twitter(photo) / OBJ On Biafra: It Took The Americans 100 Years To Get To Where We Are Today !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.