Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,229 members, 7,970,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Fashola: This Is Commendable - Wao, Could This Be True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: This Is Commendable - Wao, Could This Be True? (678 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / The Decision Of The Abia State Government To Build An Airport Is Commendable / GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fashola: This Is Commendable - Wao, Could This Be True? by DKNYtruth(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
I paid my tax at First Bank, Surulere branch, using self assessment form last July. I did not receive my receipt until last week when I sent a text message to Governor Babatunde Fashola.

When I saw his reply about an hour latter, I showed it to my wife who doubted that the governor could reply me personally.

She thought that perhaps one of his aides sent the reply, until an hour later when I started receiving calls from different people - from the head of Alpha Beta, to the secretary, Internal Revenue, who all promised that my receipt would be sent as soon as possible.

My tax card and receipt were sent to me two days after my text to the governor.

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, we have a listening governor that anybody can communicate with. It's unbelievable. I commend the governor.

So, if you have a problem and you do not text the governor, don't blame anybody.

Doyin Ogunleye,
64, Karimu Street,
Surulere, Lagos State:
Re: Fashola: This Is Commendable - Wao, Could This Be True? by ikeyman00(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2009
thes nl morons

they come in here, without tryin to see if their intendin thread is existin, they just keep repeatin the same stuff

yes could this and that be true!! i think it is u know, thats how things should be done,and has been goin on in civilised world

guess its big news to nigeria

hmmm fashola yes lead  the way, we need more people like u

i think u are an inspirational

trust me know u read nl; sure u do

now suck becomemoron cuz u see na yaba mad man bi that

hey fashola u need me as 1 of your adviser
Re: Fashola: This Is Commendable - Wao, Could This Be True? by blacksta(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
Richy

LOCK THis THREAD - some people didnt go to school
Re: Fashola: This Is Commendable - Wao, Could This Be True? by DKNYtruth(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2009
ikeyman00:

thes nl morons

they come in here, without tryin to see if their intendin thread is existin, they just keep repeatin the same stuff

yes could this and that be true!! i think it is u know, thats how things should be done,and has been goin on in civilised world

guess its big news to nigeria

hmmm fashola yes lead the way, we need more people like u

i think u are an inspirational

trust me know u read nl; sure u do

now suck becomemoron cuz u see na yaba mad man bi that

hey fashola u need me as 1 of your adviser

blacksta:

Richy

LOCK THis THREAD - some people didnt go to school

I guess this forum was supposed to be for the matured and intellectual! Unfortunately, everyone is a candidate; and would be a product of what comes out of you! Love you guys!
Re: Fashola: This Is Commendable - Wao, Could This Be True? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2009
Thread is a duplicate of https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-264944.0.html, hence locked!

(1)

Na Wah O! / Ekiti Rerun: Yeepa! Pdp Won The Election? Mrs Ayoka Where Is Your Conscience? / Breaking News To All Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.