Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy (1421 Views)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. / 10 Ways How To Win A Guy Over. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
if you had an option of two guys with the same level of attractivity(not sure if that make sense) to have a relationship with, would you pick a white guy or black guy and why.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by StrStruck(f): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
equal physical attractiveness??

Probably the black dude. Like I once said, I hardly find any other race attractive sad
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by sistawoman: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
The black man.

I have never been attracted to white men. I have never had the desire to date one. I would not have much in common with them.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
equal physical attractiveness

thanks that want i was trying to say
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by StrStruck(f): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
sistawoman:

The black man.

I have never been attracted to white men.  I have never had the desire to date one.  I would not have much in common with them.

I'm trying to muster up the courage to date one and see how it goes.

londonbwoi:

thanks that want i was trying to say

You're welcome darl.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by surface(f): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2009
i prefer a white guy wit blue eyes cool
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by StrStruck(f): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
surface:

i prefer a white guy wit blue eyes cool

Anderson Cooper?? lol
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
I'm trying to muster up the courage to date one and see how it goes.

Lol that exactly what some of my oyinbo friends from school have said to me about black girls
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by dae(f): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
I think the black bobo, cos that what i'm used to.  smiley

Although, i have always wondered how it'll be if i date a "kokoye" AKA hispanic. Those people are extra fooooiiine. But lord, i heard they turn women into punching bags and they always have their guns handy  cheesy , so i dont think i'm going there, lol. I dont want my behind beat up neither do i wanna get smoked at a young age. Mummy and daddy must reap the fruit of their labor  grin
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by StrStruck(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2009
Many Hispanics are AMAZING dancers and you know what they say about good dancers . . .

londonbwoi:

Lol that exactly what some of my oyinbo friends from school have said to me about black girls

lol cute.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
me personally i would pic a black girl over a white girl anyday, not that im not attracted to them, the relationship is jus different with a black girl
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by StrStruck(f): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2009
londonbwoi:

me personally i would pic a black girl over a white girl anyday, not that im not attracted to them, the relationship is jus different with a black girl

How so?
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
How so?

i actually prefer Naija girls cuz were sort of on the same level if you get what i mean
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by StrStruck(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
londonbwoi:

i actually prefer Naija girls cuz were sort of on the same level if you get what i mean

No I don't understand how the same level thing works. . . is that because they are from the same country as you?
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
No I don't understand how the same level thing works. . . is that because they are from the same country as you

yea exactly. and with talkin on the phone isnt that interesting aswel
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2009
yea exactly. and with talkin on the phone isnt that interesting aswel

meant to say with white girls talking on the phone isnt that interesting
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by Pittbaby(f): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
I read somewhere that a black woman will only date a white man if he makes twice as much as the average  black man.  grin

Me I cant talk sha I have never even dated someone who is not  from Ijebu ( just a coincidence) nothing against any other tribes
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by LadyT(f): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
Whoever had the best personality.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by dae(f): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
Pittbaby:

I read somewhere that a black woman will only date a white man if he makes twice as much has the average black man. grin

Me I cant talk sha I have never even dated someone who is not from Ijebu ( just a coincidence) nothing against any other tribes

LOL, no wonder Kanye west wrote that (Golddigger) song, LOL, i can see 70% (or more) of akata women doing that. (No offence to akata women), just talking form obervation.  Did you ever watch "I Love New York"? do you think New York/Tiffany chose Tailor Made cos she loved him?? Tailor made bought her the most expensive gifts na which means he prolly had a lot of $$$$, lol, anyways, i think they done now sha, i dunno!
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by londonbwoi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
i can see 70% (or more) of akata women doing that.

can someone explain to me what an akata woman is
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by dae(f): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
londonbwoi:

can someone explain to me what an akata woman is

black american,
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by LadyT(f): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
Akata means fox. Black american cunning like a fox . . .
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by Pittbaby(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
Actually a yoruba dictionary will translate Akata as  Jackal or wild dog ,  Its quite a derogatory word . Most  naijas here dont know the true meaning but they use it on their fellow black man 
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by Pittbaby(f): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2009
and yeah I love new york was great (guilty pleasure) I dont think they are togerther anymore , and New york's 15 mins of fame are over, I am moved on to "for the love of Ray J" grin
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by Magz(m): 1:08am On Apr 24, 2009
Yeah I have always heard that African girls will pick a white guy over and "American"-born Black male.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by iice(f): 4:30am On Apr 24, 2009
LadyT:

Whoever had the best personality.

Simple.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by SeanT21(f): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2009
Color does not matter.Its all about character and values.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by biina: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2009
Pittbaby:

Actually a yoruba dictionary will translate Akata as  Jackal or wild dog ,  Its quite a derogatory word . Most  naijas here dont know the true meaning but they use it on their fellow black man 
While Nigerians may have negative opinions of  African Americans, the word[i] akata[/i] itself is not derogatory. Like you said, akata refers to an undomesticated canid, and its use is descriptive of the fact that African Americans reside away from their homeland i.e. wild vs domesticated. It is no more insulting than calling someone a Nigerian expat.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by maray(f): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2009
I like them black,white,puetorican,Haitian,like japanese,chinese,dont matter what colour cool
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by Secretz(f): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2009
I would pick the black man because firstly that's what im used to, and that is my preference, it's all good them both having same personality, me being equally attracted to them etc, but the complications and differences will soon come later, like social, cultural etc, which could bring about sides of their personality that you didn't or would never have imagined existed, grin
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by prittigrrr(f): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2009
I've dated white guys, black guys, both American and Nigerian, and I can honestly say I would pick, the nicest one and the one who liked me most (though I do have a preference for my black guy), Oh, I am an 'akata' lady and the white guys I dated made money on par with the black guys I dated. Men are all similar.
Re: Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy by dae(f): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
Pittbaby:

and yeah I love new york was great (guilty pleasure) I dont think they are togerther anymore , and New york's 15 mins of fame are over, I am moved on to "for the love of Ray J" grin

LOL, i know right!!! she's DONE! --- but that "for the love of Ray J" is so annoying that i dont have the courage to sit down and watch it. He's a freak!!---also what transpired between him and one of the kardashian sisters is just sooo loww -- u heard about that one shey! the nonsense video they made, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Rejection / I Slept With An Average Of 7 Men In A Day / A Note To The Nigerian Men:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.