Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? (2053 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by Princeojua(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
The only guy I thought I could trust broke my heart few weeks ago when I learnt he has joined the cult group via the influence of other of his peers I don't know. what should I do? quit him or what? I haven't let him know I know that he has joined.
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by menix(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Join Ogboni then..

If u can't pack ur shoes nd flee.
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
quit being freinds with him...run!!!!

or are u gay ni
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by witnezHD(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
op you sound gay....

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by bellong: 2:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Send an anonymous letter to his parent with evidence for them to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by obiak4(m): 3:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Princeojua:
The only guy I thought I could trust broke my heart few weeks ago when I learnt he has joined the cult group via the influence of other of his peers I don't know. what should I do? quit him or what? I haven't let him know I know that he has joined.
which cult and which school
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Quit him before you become his Abobaku.

smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Op sounds young. People still have best friends in this age?

Your friend, being human, has the right to make his own personal choices. As long as it does not threaten you in anyway then it is none of your business really.

You can either ignore it, unfriend him or join the cult since he is your bestfriend which means having things in common.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by tpiander: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
"Quit him" ?
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by MsBliss(f): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Drag him to church for deliverance.
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sometimes in life knowing when to say goodbye can be your biggest asset.
Op it's time to part ways, but do it with wisdom.
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
My experience. I was walking home one day with a friend when suddenly some guys sitting on a pavement shouted oboy show face. Of course I continued walking cos I felt I was not the one then suddenly, my friend took off like a frightened dog. I was shocked and confused, then one of them ran and chased my friend. I just stood there like a statue wondering what was going on, then I stopped a cab, jumped in and got home. Few days later, I discovered that he was a newly recruited cultist and he was asked to pay 70k to free a member of the cult in SARS custody but he has been avoiding them since then. That was the end of our friendship. If you value your safety and your life stay away from cultists whether friends or family
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmnn disfriend him ASAP before people start thinking you're beds of a feather. It's better to be alone than to be friend a cutist abi ere wo laja bekun shey?

Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by afrikaa: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
if u had even a slightest pinch of wisdom... you will not only unfriend him bt will totally disfriend him and anything that concerns him. if not for yourself for your family. trustme!
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by sweetMichael(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
no way cool... his still your friend, no two ways about it, one day you will make a choice, but make sure you join the same cult with him, the choice is yours now, cos believe it or not, one day will come when he will ask you to go with him for an errands, he will just sole you out to them like Judas did to Jesus,I guess it will be baggers or buccaneers, if you can't beat them, join them, get rich or die trying no man is an island. thank you
Re: My Best Friend Has Joined Cultism, What Should I Do? by austine4real(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Do u knw usain bolt? Show me how he normaly run

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / If You Are Doing This U're A Bad Parent (in Photos) / Help! How Do I Get My Money Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.