Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (33017 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
honeygirl17:
Seen
Lol. I thought u knew that b4.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by flokii: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

no o..

he should create archive for your mesaages on his fone cos you bought it for him..

or you gave birth to him... *mtcheeeeew!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ENIGMA24(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
seunfunmi33:
ditch him and be my girl
Diz won dah av like sewun gehfrens.......baby follow ha badt guyz like me
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ENIGMA24(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
flokii:

no o..

he should create archive for your mesaages on his fone cos you bought it for him..

or you gave birth to him... *mtcheeeeew!
Edakun......ha you the boifrnd ni?? Y his e paining u lie diz? #falzvoiz
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by jornie(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
femynho:
if ur boo cheats on u.

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrBasketball: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrBasketball: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

kiss
How you doing? Hope you're good?!!!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

[quote author=MrBasketball post=38833188]How you doing? Hope you're good?!!!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrBasketball: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided undecided undecided
Shey you wan dey form for here, abi you dey carry Nigerian girls mentality?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na you first fall my hand, now I dey play your game you dey vex.No probs. I don give you chance. Good night.

MrBasketball:

Shey you wan dey form for here, abi you dey carry Nigerian girls mentality?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrBasketball: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na you first fall my hand, now I dey play your game you dey vex.No probs. I don give you chance. Good night.

You couldn't comprehend my post well.

I wasn't angry... But you should have at least say "good" wink

Oya sorry. sad Good Night too!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

You couldn't comprehend my post well.

I wasn't agree... But you should have at least say "good" wink

Oya sorry. sad Good Night too!

I don wake up. Good morning and how are you darling? kiss

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrBasketball: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don wake up. Good morning and how are you darling? kiss
I can't fight you, you're my favorite lady here on Nairaland. You know most times I quote you it's full of sarcasm.

Good morning and have a lovely weekend in peace.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by sneak3(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2015
www.wakeupfrombeingsidechick.com..

If u don't undertand I can still take the pain to separate d words dear
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by marvelito: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why u repent naw? grin
cos being a player aint an easy job. However i found out dat girls take me too serious, within two weeks am with a girl they always act like they own me.and many of them are to me decent and mature babes. i feel they dnt deserve me playing hanky panky with them. So i quit giving green light and seeing green light too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by defemidefemi(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Teyonie:
Thank You
u're welcome. I try mailing u( tru diz nairaland email link) ,u see it?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by jamznato: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2022
See how guys are opening up telling ladies but if na their own they will change it for you. Or tell you omitted or half truth.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2022
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.
He ain't ga no luv 4 u, gurl. So, quit, d e' lia d beta,,ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating / She No Longer Picks My Calls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.