Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:02 PM

Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! (781 Views)

Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo / Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! / 13 Categories Of People Who Should Not Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by Shalomdee(f): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2015
An Ebola scare has been reported in Southern Nigeria, Cross River State, this came on Thursday a year after the country had been declared free of the virus by World Health Organization (WHO).

Ten people have since been quarantined after coming into contact with a man who showed the symptoms of the virus. The man reportedly died shortly after being admitted in a hospital in Calabar, the capital of Cross River.

New cases of the Ebola virus had fallen in African countries since 2015 but the WHO warned that the disease could break out again.

Queeneth Kalu, the Chief Medical Director said in an interview with BBC that they have quarantined all those who had contacts with the dead man some of which are nurses.

We hope this does not escalate, in 2014 the virus scare alone caused the deaths of many Nigerians who decided to go on extreme preventive measures (salt remedy) and many schools were closed causing anxiety and fear among families.

Please, whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK SALT! Not funny. Click for more stories http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/ten-quarantined-in-nigeria-after-ebola.html#more

Re: Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Nigerians will still drink salt again. I felt ashamed the last time it happened, Seeing educated people - graduates engaging in that act.
Re: Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2015
May God keep and protect us from this disease from Hell.
Re: Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nigerians will still drink salt again. I felt ashamed the last time it happened, Seeing educated people - graduates engaging in that act.

Hahaha. To be educated in the right sense AND being certificated are quite worlds apart. LOL!
Re: Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by VickyRotex(f): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Ebola will never be here again by God's grace.

Ewedu will be expensive again. cry cry I can remember how ewedu became gold during the last outbreak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by Shalomdee(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
Ebola will never be here again by God's grace.

Ewedu will be expensive again. cry cry I can remember how ewedu became gold during the last outbreak.

Amen, may God help us. I personally did not drink that salt last year.
Re: Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by VickyRotex(f): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Shalomdee:

Amen, may God help us. I personally did not drink that salt last year.

Me too! I dont even like Salt. It's well!
Re: Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! by doublex: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2015
lol,this reminds me of my mom,who is now craving salty and sour stuff.pregnancy tings!!

(1) (Reply)

Ask Any Questions Regarding To GNLD Supplements Products For Any Health Issues / World’s First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hour Operation / Having A Short Sleep HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.