Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,929 members, 7,946,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo (10859 Views)

Buhari & Ali Bongo Of Gabon The Only Black Africans At The Nuclear Summit (pic) / The Fight Towards Corruption Is Real!(photo Of The Day) / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by cjrane: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Austin4lif:
Some people will nt be happy about this pics.

Just say the word "Yorubas" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
Who says the Igbos are not great people? see this picture and see why The whole Nigeria is afraid of the Igbos. Its a matter of time. Igbos are really great people.
From a refugee camp to a president of a nation. proudly Igbo

The 2 pics might not be same person's, but the adult man looks IGBO ooooo
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Kagawa10: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
Why did his political openents not say Ali bongo was from Yoruba or Hausa? Why choose Igbos out of all the tribe in Africa? Ali bongo is an adopted son of Oma Bongo. He adopted him when Igbos went to Gabon as refugee with other Igbo children during the way. He took to his foster parents name.

You are pained.
Proudly Igbo
Because being an ibo is a curse and nothing to be proud of!
Yeye!
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by NOBODYY: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
The man don deny una tire
He has said he's nt an igbo man times without number
I thought u ppl had pride?? Why r u claiming someone that doesn't want to have anything to do with you??
Person say hin no b igbo una push am on-top hin head By force

I hear say president of Saudi arabia na igbo man too o..nndigbo i hail una
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by stevecantrell: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
SirDorianGray:
How can a man born in Brazaville, Congo in 1959 and a Sunni Muslim be Igbo? What's wrong with you people?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Bongo_Ondimba

Some people just try too hard..
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Babalegba(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Very soon they will claim Buhari is IBO, yeye people
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Anthonyoz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
ali bongo been igbo or not donot pain as when i remember that my fathers(child brothers) not does massacard by awusa/fulani or does starved to death by yooroba but even that still live as refugee in excile have not return? That makes me to senk the zoo and i ask where is the one nigeria? ,where is the tripple RRR? , where is the unity so cailmed and when i got no answer i felt so sad and procalm to fight against the zoo till i see its downfall and promise to fight to the last drop of my blood for biafra and i know and belive that when biafra is restored that some in excile will return to land where they where born the raising sun
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Kagawa10: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Anthonyoz:
ali bongo been igbo or not donot pain as when i remember that my fathers(child brothers) not does massacard by awusa/fulani or does starved to death by yooroba but even that still live as refugee in excile have not return? That makes me to senk the zoo and i ask where is the one nigeria? ,where is the tripple RRR? , where is the unity so cailmed and when i got no answer i felt so sad and procalm to fight against the zoo till i see its downfall and promise to fight to the last drop of my blood for biafra and i know and belive that when biafra is restored that some in excile will return to land where they where born the raising sun
Eediot, when did people start to feed their enemy, especially after killing Akintola and invading Ore and the mid western? Who asked ibos not to cultivate food crops for themselves before embarking on a suicide chicken fight?
Chiaka come and see your fellow eediot with the victim DNA!
Yeye people!
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
attache by force.

1. let's assume that he really is an igbo man, what makes him so special? has he transformed Gabon to a paradise? why are the igbos desperate to claim him? is it because he is a President of a country? he got there cos his father was the President before him and not because of some political sagacity.

2. maybe you should hear from the horses mouth himself:

http://www.africatopsuccess.com/en/2015/01/15/ali-bongo-the-truth-on-his-nationality-at-last/
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Anthonyoz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Eediot, when did people start to feed their enemy, especially after killing Akintola and invading Ore and the mid western? Who asked ibos not to cultivate food crops for themselves before embarking on a suicide chicken fight?
Yeye people!
Kagawa10:

Yeye people!
Kagawa10:

Yeye people!
yooroba baboon i see from ur post that u are drindge from fact of reasoning but let me demolish ur childish reasioning with suprio reasoning 1 so u know that am ur enemy and forcing me to be together with u ,2 was the killing of igbo at the north killing many low and high ranking officers including aguyi ironsi in the zoo army not enough for revenge,3 nigeria attack us with war and we defend oursevle before advancing,4 even up till now have u surpass us in hard working or dont u read about russian jet fighter bombing operations during the war of blockad ,5 u know am victim and u said no victor no vanguish dat hipocricy ,6 and dont forget we are coming with fierce vengance
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Deltagiant: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have to conclude that the Ibos have extra celestial endowment. This heavenly gift has been illuminating through out history. I have just found out that one of the founding presidents of Liberia was Igbo, James Roye the son of a freed slave Ibo business man.

http://www.liberiapastandpresent.org/EJRoye.htm

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by jumobi1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
He denies being Igbo. DNA test hasn't proved him wrong.
What hurts is that since 1970, no regime in Nigeria made it a point to reunite Nigerians that thr war turned into refugees with their families. No regime has even tried to reconcile the country and admit wrongs on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Deltagiant: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
jumobi1:
He denies being Igbo. DNA test hasn't proved him wrong.
What hurts is that since 1970, no regime in Nigeria made it a point to reunite Nigerians that thr war turned into refugees with their families. No regime has even tried to reconcile the country and admit wrongs on both sides.

Do you have a link as to the DNA result Cos i am quite aware he refused the testing as was demanded by the opposition?
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by jumobi1(m): 3:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Deltagiant:

Do you have a link as to the DNA result Cos i am quite aware he refused the testing as was demanded by the opposition?

Exactly. DNA hasn't proved him wrong. Maybe when he takes it, it will but until then, there's little to no proof. In politics, you don't succumb to pressure from your rivals. It makes you seem weak.
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by zeromeridian: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Lets pray for Ali bongo quick recovery. All hail Biafra
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by slimderek(m): 3:46am On May 28, 2020
Has anyone verified this ?
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Nobody: 3:54am On May 28, 2020
Bleep

What is wrong with these people. Nawa o

As at 1967 at the beginning of Nigeria Civil War, Ali Bingo's Father was already the President of his Country , while he was 18 years old.

Op your mumu brain should have told you to check his profile be posting this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Subduer: 4:41am On May 28, 2020
cheruv:

Nwanne,
Biko wepu isiokwu ahu nihi na Biafra a biabeghi.alaeze zayonis ke Biafra kwesiri ibu mgbado ukwu anyi ichi ala gbara bait Biafra gburugburu.
Lekwa mba ndi anyi lega anya
1]AlaIzon
2]Biafra
3]Ambazania
4]Kamerun
5]Gabon
6]Guini Ekuatoria

Izu anyi bu ime ka asusu Igbo buru ihe ochichi mba ndi a gākwado nyekwa ya nhuta no n'ogo asusu Franki(French), Bekee(English) na Españo(Spanish).
Hapu ihe ndi a ugbu a nyeaka na mgbawa Ohanjiko Ohaneze Naijiria a! angry
Ina agbali. Ekele.
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Raskimonojendor: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
The trending news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Set To Seal $500m Vehicle Assembly Plant, As Obaseki Pledges More Incentives / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary / Agboola Ajayi Denies Bribing PDP Aspirants To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.