Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,937 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Irregular Salary! Pls Advice On What Best To Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Irregular Salary! Pls Advice On What Best To Do? (763 Views)

Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take / I Need An Advice On This Salary Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irregular Salary! Pls Advice On What Best To Do? by Leahday: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2015
A friend of mine got employed as a Manager in a Company beginning of this year. According to him, he got his first salary by mid of the following months and since then salary has not been regular.

The Company is presently owing him three months salary and according to him only God knows when the next salary would be paid.

As for me I don't think the Company has anything to offer and would definitely keep owing salaries.
Re: Irregular Salary! Pls Advice On What Best To Do? by louiskay(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
is the company's income regular as well.... am not taking sides... but, we must look at the issue more philosophical....
your pal should try start a personal money entry venture aside his managerial job
Re: Irregular Salary! Pls Advice On What Best To Do? by LaurelP(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Its always "A friend of mine". Why dont u tell us that you're the one?
Re: Irregular Salary! Pls Advice On What Best To Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
In this current Nigeria, you still depend on your salary....smh!!!!!! This is the 21st century and you have multiple streams of incomes.....you got any marketable skill..... Visit fiverr.
Re: Irregular Salary! Pls Advice On What Best To Do? by tfabu: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
It might get to a stage where they'll lay off some workers,y nt take d bold step of taking a walk b4 it gets to that stage,bliv God will provide a better one

(1) (Reply)

Ade(acquiring Digital Estates / Jobs At Byteworks Technology Solutions / Nestoil Plc Vacancies For Pilots In Lagos/port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.