Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,514 members, 7,975,061 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

" I Would Rather Slit My Hands Than Act As James Bond Again" - Daniel Craig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " I Would Rather Slit My Hands Than Act As James Bond Again" - Daniel Craig (1337 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event / #bbnaija: Housemates Get To Bond Again As They Spend The Whole Day In The Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" I Would Rather Slit My Hands Than Act As James Bond Again" - Daniel Craig by redefined300(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Perhaps Daniel Craig is tired of killing villains and get beaten in Scenes from 007™..In a recent Interview the eccentric Hollywood Star said he isn’t looking forward to another James Bond movie. The Talented actor actually preferred to slit his own wrist than play that role again.
In a report from Variety, Craig in an interview said, “Look, I don’t give a f—. Good luck to them.

“All I care about is that if I stop doing these things we’ve left it in a good place and people pick it up and make it better.”
Right now, the blue-eyed Bond, who appears next in “Spectre,” can’t fathom doing another 007 film.
“Now? I’d rather break this glass and slash my wrists,” Craig said.

“No, not at the moment. Not at all. That’s fine. I’m over it at the moment. We’re done. All I want to do is move on.”
Craig also disclosed only a large Chunk of Sweet Cash would make him decide to go ahead with another Bond movie - “it would only be for the money.” he insisted.

When Craig Decided to hang those Aston Martin keys, Craig added that he would have one bit of advice for his successor.
“Don’t be s—,” Craig said. “You’ve got to step up. People do not make movies like this any more. This is really rare now. So don’t be s—.”

Source : http://www.naijadefined.com/2015/10/i-would-rather-slit-my-hands-than-act.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Sexy Black Wear For A Photo Shoot / (PHOTO)!!!OMG This Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold Will Inspire You / OMG - Morachi Shows Off His Eggplant In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.