Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,988 members, 7,919,160 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents (2358 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / +18 Bad Guys What Time Are You Waiting For (photo) / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okobaba1:

He's reading this...altho he is kinda shy...he is into photography.

Is it you?
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Okobaba1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is it you?

+v
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by RobinHez(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
demolinka:

cos if he do the girl may juz left him and ran out
Cc gbagaunhunter cheesy
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by 2dillu2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Runs straight outta thread grin grin ahh you know na Virgins are not allowed here cry cry
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ishilove Dp o
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by kenir(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
demolinka:
Rule 1: Whatever u do, do not speak English!!!

grin grin grin u eh, rili feel lyk hugging u now. How many medals av u got already for being this polite coz I rili wanna add 1 to it
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by IamLEGEND1: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
ingredients -get a big,red calabash and then get a black rope and tie it around the calabash.

get two ostrich eggs,one cocoyam,2 cockerels and 5 kolanuts and also a red cap and peacock's feather....

Procedure -now hide all these under ur bed.

when she has settled in and is concentrated on whatever movie it is you're watching,just slide off the bed and bring those things out and start arranging them meticulously near the door, if she asks you what you're doing,DO NOT TURN OR ANSWER HER,just concentrate on what you're doing.After you're done,get the red cap with the feather on it and put it on......now bolt the door and turn to face her.......

I'll be back in second to tell u the whole thing....let me do something first.

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by CaptainMarvel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Forget lectures on the ladies, what in God's name is "creep" & "refused dumb" ?

Poor girl is about to do a dyslexic nigga grin
you sound like I know you. SHANTIEZ??
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
CaptainMarvel:

you sound like I know you. SHANTIEZ??

No.
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No.
aight. she‘s south African too. you talk the same way
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
CaptainMarvel:

aight. she‘s south African too. you talk the same way

Talk the same way how?
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Talk the same way how?
lost her contacts and I missed her much, but then
lets just leave it, since you not shanti
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ingredients -get a big,red calabash and then get a black rope and tie it around the calabash.

get two ostrich eggs,one cocoyam,2 cockerels and 5 kolanuts and also a red cap and peacock's feather....

Procedure -now hide all these under ur bed.

when she has settled in and is concentrated on whatever movie it is you're watching,just slide off the bed and bring those things out and start arranging them meticulously near the door, if she asks you what you're doing,DO NOT TURN OR ANSWER HER,just concentrate on what you're doing.After you're done,get the red cap with the feather on it and put it on......now bolt the door and turn to face her.......

I'll be back in second to tell u the whole thing....let me do something first.

guy u funny no be small.... pls tell me more

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bf Says 'I Love U' Only When He's High / Pls Help!!! My Love Is Slipping Away From Me / See what this couple are doing for love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.