Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? (1132 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by thesource(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm a muslim, a practising one at that. There's this christian brother in my neighbourhood, even though we're not that close but we do talk once in a while and also watch and argue football matches together sometimes. Just yesterday, he came to me and said brother, i'm not asking you to become a christian but if you can be going for church services and vigils once in a while your life will change for better and you shall give thanks to God for wonders and good things He'll do in your life. He said me, being a graduate and after swallowing my pride to also learn printing works after searching for job for so long, that i'm not supposed to be suffering like this at all. He said he's not asking me to leave my religion but i should give what he said a try. Do you really think i should do that?
Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by laurenziz6(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
You should because the church is welcome to all
And only God can solve your problems

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by Eragablessen(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gullible!!! So people go to church cos they wanna get some job ahbi "dont use the name of the Lord your God in vain"
Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by hob(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
A practicing muslim u say and yu r considering going to church

Dem no dey do Tajud or special prayer for mosque niiii

its seems your faith is not as strong as yu think....just saying

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by orunto27: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Go to Church, go to Vigil enjoy yourself and behave as they do there. Good luck. This is good.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by thesource(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
hob:
A practicing muslim u say and yu r considering going to church

Dem no dey do Tajud or special prayer for mosque niiii

its seems your faith is not as strong as yu think....just saying

I believe we worship the same God but in different ways.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by tpiander: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
thesource:
I'm a muslim, a practising one at that. There's this christian brother in my neighbourhood, even though we're not that close but we do talk once in a while and also watch and argue football matches together sometimes. Just yesterday, he came to me and said brother, i'm not asking you to become a christian but if you can be going for church services and vigils once in a while your life will change for better and you shall give thanks to God for wonders and good things He'll do in your life. He said me, being a graduate and after swallowing my pride to also learn printing works after searching for job for so long, that i'm not supposed to be suffering like this at all. He said he's not asking me to leave my religion but i should give what he said a try. Do you really think i should do that?

are you asking me or?

Do i know you?

if na money you dey share, do you ask for my opinion?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by hob(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
yea we do

thesource:

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by thesource(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
I pray in islamic way on a daily basis, because i believe so much in power of prayers, but one of my ogas(boss) who's a christian and spiritually gifted once told me long time ago that i've been attacked spiritually in my sleep, that my suffering is not ordinary, and it's not possible for me to deliver myself from it by myself unless i approach a true man/woman of God, but being a muslim, i just laughed it off and didn't pay attention to it until this my neighbourhood brother came to me. This is why i've been pondering over it day and night as my condition remains the same. Honestly, i'm confused.
Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by tartar9(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
thesource:
oh! is this your reason? why not just convert then undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by haffaze777(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
thesource:
I pray in islamic way on a daily basis, because i believe so much in power of prayers, but one of my ogas(boss) who's a christian and spiritually gifted once told me long time ago that i've been attacked spiritually in my sleep, that my suffering is not ordinary, and it's not possible for me to deliver myself from it by myself unless i approach a true man/woman of God, but being a muslim, i just laughed it off and didn't pay attention to it until this my neighbourhood brother came to me. This is why i've been pondering over it day and night as my condition remains the same. Honestly, i'm confused.

dat ur oga nah confirm scammerrrrrrrrr
Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2015
if the church is not these modern day igbo abracadabra churches, then maybe u should give it a try.
Re: Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance? by arabianights: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=thesource post=38820320] I believe we worship the same God but in different ways.[/quot

hmmm.....its alright

(1) (Reply)

Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? / I Hate These Churches / CYFI - Have You Being A Fellow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.