Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers (1154 Views)

Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Do Countries Punish Their Soldiers For Surrendering? / BREAKING NEWS: The Chinese Yuan Becomes Official Currency In Zimbabwe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
In a test of psychological strength, this Chinese soldier stood in a pit as a tank passed over in a simulated training exercise on Tuesday.
According to China Military Online, the exercise is aimed at enhancing soldiers’ psyche. Kind of like iron body, mind of steel.
As the tank passes over the soldier, he must not flinch, otherwise he fails the test.
Wow.
Source: http://tiwasblog.co/2015/09/see-how-the-chinese-military-strengthens-the-minds-of-their-soldiers/
Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
So what if accomplished the garlic of retrospect China army janitor of yansh opine osmosis benvelope? undecided
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by kemlily(f): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
dead grin grin grin grin
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by kokoA(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is very nice
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by mightyhaze: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rugged army!

1 Like

Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by Achemcybenjamin(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
I no do
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chei.... Just imajin trailer comin with high speed to jam u...
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
huh
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by tolexy007(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by seunny4lif(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
I dey craze grin
I go just quit cos after all no be only one bullet grin grin
Re: See How The Chinese Military Strengthens The Minds Of Their Soldiers by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Russia Vs Us/nato / CIA Ops Finally Revealed: What The US Ambassador In Benghazi Was Really Doing / My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.