Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

New Studio Opened Also With A Record Label To Sign Artist - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Studio Opened Also With A Record Label To Sign Artist (758 Views)

Jamika Entertainment Music Studio Opened In Lagos / Dont Let No Man Deceive You, You Can Float An Indie Music Label And Sign Artist / How To Make Money Quick In The Music Industry As A Record Label/producer..,,,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Studio Opened Also With A Record Label To Sign Artist by bobbysaxy: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
We just opened a new professional studio...and we have some powerful producers that will give u the best...we operate both digital and analogue and we do all kind of music....call CEO of don't doubt me records on 08155560515 for more details

Re: New Studio Opened Also With A Record Label To Sign Artist by glo3nity: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
:-XPlease pardon my manners but the studio looks more like a church to me and aside that the studio's name kinda sound quack, not captivating at all I'm sorry!

But if that truely is a studio then it nice, just need some polish on that name
Re: New Studio Opened Also With A Record Label To Sign Artist by bobbysaxy: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is dat how a church looks like in ur eyes...if u don't know what to say just shut up

(1) (Reply)

Hello / How To Get A Marketer / VIDEO: Rude Boy Ft Phyno X Olamide -double Double

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.