Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu (11299 Views)

3 Ensuite Bedrm Bungalow + 2 Bedrm BQ + 6 Concrete Fish Ponds FOR SALE Ikorodu / Serviced Plots For Sale @ Ikorodu Garden City With C Of O! / M R S Filling Station For Sale Ikorodu Road Ketu Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Tjscale(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2012
Good day my friends on nairaland. I am looking to start a poultry farm in lagos and I would be needing 4-6 plots farm land or more if the price is favourable. I would like it at Lagos/ibadan expressway or badagry and maybe ikorodu. I stay around festac so I need a place easily accessible for me. I also want the land to be approved by government for farming as in the area because I don't want a situation whereby after some time the area would turn residential and I would be forced to move. Please contact me by sending an email to tjscale1@yahoo.com or send me an sms on 08035575750 and I would be sure to call you back. Thanks a lot.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by KOYAINT: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
ACL : The right Answer to your Question.

You have errected a build at Ikorodu (Lagos State Agric. Land).

First, be prayerful, with God all things are possible.

Second, there is nothing you can do now, you can not remove the building or distroy it yourself, I do not advice you to leave it now.

Your best bet is to put roof unto it with minimum cost, doors and windows, put electric light there and rent it out to recover part of your money before Lagos state could discover that you are on the land.

Since you are on the land already, if you have let it out by now you would have been collecting rent. Government Agric. development may exist or fail to exist. Government are not serious about Agriculture, you may be luck to have collected rent for 10 years before Government will lock at that location for Agric development.

It had happen, just go ahead and roof, window, door at low cost at this time, you should not live there, you let it out and if Government would want to demolish you will be given notice for you to know and any tenant that got affected will not compensated by you any more, that is there luck.

ACL, you are almost there, you may not loose totally, The building can only be demolished if people are not living inside it. So go ahead and complete and urgently let it out. Do do use Agent to let it out. Just put to let there after completion with your telephone number, people living in the area or want to live in the are will call you and you negotiate price.

Best of luck.

I am advicing you because I am an Estage Consultant.

If you need any further information / Assistance.
My contact;
Raphael Koya Int. Ltd.
Tel: 08054353087, 08033255591
email : raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by welf99: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
I have a standard half plot of Land fenced round for sale at Cele Estate along Ijede Road just after Idiroko Bus stop, the location is densely populated with private acccomdation, 24/7 security and electricity is good. N1.5M asking price direct from owner, no agency commission. If you are interested please email me at lustre.classic@gmail.com or call 08068950458.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by anyebe1: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2012
ANYEBE CONSORT
ANYENBE CONSORT IS ONE OF ABUJA'S CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND WE HAVE THE MANPOWER TO BUILD YOUR DESIRED DREAM HOUSE IN ANY PART OF ABUJA AND NIGERIA ATLARGE.PLEASE DO CONTACT US WITH OUR MOBILE AND THE BELOW OFFICE ADDRESS.

* ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
* REAL ESTATE/DEVELOPER
* 3D DESIGN
* GENERAL CONTRACTOR

CONTACT US:
OFFICE MOBILE:07031327291
OFFICE ADDS:RH 13,CYPRIAN EKWENSI,ART AND CULTURE,AREA 10,GARKI ABUJA.
EMAIL ADDRESS:okwubi1@yahoo.com

DIRECTOR: ARC ANYEBE TONY

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Homeyfav: 4:58am On Mar 27, 2018
slpo

588'/.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by kanyenorth: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Plot of land measuring 60x120 feet for sale opposite owode steel market.
First Plot is 6 million naira.
Second plot with building on it is 12 million naira
Please call 0805 528 0928 for more details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 5 and get 1 free Lekki precious Garden / Real Estate As The Most Lucrative Investment / Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.