Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908106 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
toyota corolla 03. the last time i changed the oil was APRIL. i am a weekend uber driver. and dont drive my car to work during the week.
GAZZUZZ:

what car are u using? When do you change oil? Weekly or monthly?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by generalfag: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Never.

Why?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

You are very much on point.
House rental and car rental are incomparable in anyway, because house is a fixed asset while the other one is not.
Upfront payment is off the point. If there is any need to keep the owner secured at all as a result of bad drivers,
Collecting upfront payment with same amount with the weekly rental fee is off the point to me. Instead should be like security fee or commitment fee but ll be less than weekly rental.
There are good partners, and there are greedy ones. The same thing to drivers too.
Only the partners with God fearing mind returns the money paid in advsnce back to drivers at the end of the deal. Let's be sincere.
The same thing applies to house rental too.
Bcus I remember when I was in egypt years back where "tahamin" (security deposit) has to be paid before handling over the key to u. The agreement is that it ll be refunded when leaving the house. For where. Na story of damaging plumbing stuffs and so go end am. .
I never said partners should not collect fee before handling over the car key oo but should be lesser than the weekly fee. That's just my own point.
I might be wrong, but just my opinion
who told u a car leased for e-hailing is not a fixed asset. Nothing wey person no go see for NL.. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Olaide1295:
Hello everyone,
My friend is willing to be a driver partner for a car owner on uber or Taxify. He is a graduate mechanical Engineer, speaks English, lives in Lagos with his wife and child. I can assure you he is very honest, straight-forward and knows Lagos roads. The downside is this is his first attempt at Uber driving and he doesn't have an android phone. I will give him money to buy a phone once anyone agrees to work with him. He has a drivers license.
You can reach him on 08059851846 (call or text) or call me 08109753383.
@gazzuzz and everyone
I am very credible in the ecurrency business section on Nairaland.
How about area of residence?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
0ubenji:
who told u a car leased for e-hailing is not a fixed asset. Nothing wey person no go see for NL.. cool
Proof. If ur proof is right , surely I'm going to gain from ur point as we are all here to share experience and learn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vested(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

Proof. If ur proof is right , surely I'm going to gain from ur point as we are all here to share experience and learn.

An asset is anything that can effectively provide CASHFLOW.
Cashflow is the qualifying word.
That's what your banker looks for.
A car on lease is already providing cashflow by virtue of the lease fee that is paid on it. That's why it's called a lease in the first place. The motor no be to use dey flex one corner. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
jayooh:
Mr Slamstanlee, we no deh see your brake light again. Na request dey rush you?
no mind me jare. I go dey help my dubai friend secure land for badagry. But i don hit road this week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
ifyeez:
Saw him and his red Corolla at lekki phase 1 yesterday around 9-10am was about stopping to hail him, before request entered destination Ikeja, I just free baba go hustle tongue tongue tongue
yea true, that time i watched one live movie for forte oil admiralty way. Some guys bring 1k and bought 5k fuel. Com dey claim na 1k dem tell d attendant.. no be small drama as one very armed stanby mopol seize car.
Me just find trip to mainland after and close

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tmao saturday Offline to and fro ijebu, take off 10am sholuyi gbaghada then wait in ijebu before 4 or 4pm for return trip to lagos. How much can u take for this trip guys? rider goin for owambe .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Terrence15115:
Drove to the island yesterday. Spent over 3hours in traffic and the rider refused to pay the full charge. Was too tired to start dragging with him. Waited on the island till 9 to a set destination trip. Uber didn't allow me, taxify riders were going the other way. After 30 mins, drove to Obalende picked some people and dropped them at Oworo. At Oworo picked some other people and dropped them at Berger. The joy on their faces when I refused to collect money from them made me sleep well. Money is not everything.
i was doing this to military personel mostly when i like to blow empty home. Bro u are the real MVP

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
waks1:
Tmao saturday Offline to and fro ijebu, take off 10am sholuyi gbaghada then wait in ijebu before 4 or 4pm for return trip to lagos. How much can u take for this trip guys? rider goin for owambe .
30k pere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
30k pere
waks1:
29.5k pere grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
brogxy:

29.5k pere grin
slamstanlee:
30k pere
waks1:
29k pere/jale grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by salemdv(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
ephbe:

29k pere/jale grin
90naira per km, 10 naira per minute, 2000 base fare.
Breakdown: 120km * 90 = 10800 × 2 (to and fro)
Time: 90mins * 10 × 2 (to and fro)
Base fare: 2000
Total: 25,400
You can negotiate mildly sir and do let me know you agreement

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Vested:

An asset is anything that can effectively provide CASHFLOW.
Cashflow is the qualifying word.
That's what your banker looks for.
A car on lease is already providing cashflow by virtue of the lease fee that is paid on it. That's why it's called a lease in the first place. The motor no be to use dey flex one corner. grin
Thumb up.. corrected. I actually thought only landed properties are fixed asset..thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
dru23:

U no fit take a joke? And I was given my own personal express at the same time ...well no biggie ...na joke I dey joke with u sha
Haha I no vex na, I didn't mean to take anything away from your contribution, I didn't even know you've replied him before posting that comment. One love sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by salemdv(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
waks1:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
salemdv:

Some guys dnt need to come here with their o level result b4 u know they score a1 in economics and mathematics. See break down...lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
frugal:

What qualifies anyone to be a mechanic? And why do I have to be one to diagnose and fix my car or share my experience?
Bro I no follow u argue, let's just move on

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olaide1295: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
0ubenji:
How about area of residence?
He lives around Abule Egba, Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
mistadayo:
toyota corolla 03. the last time i changed the oil was APRIL. i am a weekend uber driver. and dont drive my car to work during the week.

isorite...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
deedee44:

Haha I no vex na, I didn't mean to take anything away from your contribution, I didn't even know you've replied him before posting that comment. One love sir

No biggie my brother..... �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Abeg where can I do Uber inspection without problem?Cars45 wahala no be here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vested(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

Thumb up.. corrected. I actually thought only landed properties are fixed asset..thanks bro

No wahala, sir.
We follow dey learn sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
deedee44:

Bro I no follow u argue, let's just move on
It's a discussion forum. But I agree, we should move on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Vested:

No wahala, sir.
We follow dey learn sef.
Na so bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
brogxy:
This is for everyone driving on taxify. Your information is not confidential.
The rider has access to your picture, contact number and the most delicate is YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.
Check the invoice sent to the rider after a trip and see all your details included.
Who can compose well and call taxify out.
I hope they actually rectified this issue.
Riders using taxify should let us know.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
yea true, that time i watched one live movie for forte oil admiralty way. Some guys bring 1k and bought 5k fuel. Com dey claim na 1k dem tell d attendant.. no be small drama as one very armed stanby mopol seize car.
Me just find trip to mainland after and close
You did not ask me, how I recognized you, anyway after ur accident pix, I took note, red corolla red interior grin grin grin will see you again someday

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
ifyeez:
You did not ask me, how I recognized you, anyway after ur accident pix, I took note, red corolla red interior grin grin grin will see you again someday
sure sure. U will. But when i drive d blue, u cant see me grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rider: where are u?( harsh tone) shocked
Me: Good evening.
Rider: ok, good evening, i just requested ur ride.
Me: ok i am close by. Where are we actually going ma?
Rider: oga are you coming or not, this one u are asking plenty questions...
Me: i am not coming pls.
Rider: You are mad!!
(She ends call).

This job is for the strong hearted indeed....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
I must chop am, it's been long I ate bonus, time to drink my beer then sleep

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
gsparks01:
Abeg where can I do Uber inspection without problem?Cars45 wahala no be here
car45 is a no go area for inspection. Don't take ur car there for inspection. They take too long to send ur result. Most times u will need to come back to there office again to beg them to send u d result.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.