Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4926106 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (5734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
iyaegin:

This is Normal, there is nothing wrong here. UBER credits you your earnings I.e UberX and debits you for any cash collected so for any cash trip you do Uber will first of all credit you with the actual amount due to you and then debit the cash collected regardless of if cash collected is higher or lower than the UberX amount.
like from your statement now the last trip on Friday nite you did a trip of 1100 and after commission it was 835 so Uber credited you 835 and debitted you 1100 you collected.then your first trip on Saturday you did a trip of maybe 5k after commission came to 3500 but cash collected was 2k plus so uber credited you the 3500 due to you and debit the 2k cash collected.so the shortfall 1500 is added to your cashout balance.
But they normal take their commission from my balance with them not taking my earnings as their commission.
Look at it very well, they were mistaken my earnings as their commission.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abuabdrahman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good day house, what advice do you give to a partner who intends to put an 05 Honda Accord on e-hailing. it's a newly cleared car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
It's my concern oo grin A begger no get choice. U can't dictate if u can't even afford it .This internet based drivers can't deliver even if u give them mint car
pafo:

Wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
eherbal:
you no longer promote your get it to me program anymore. Hope no problem?pls update us .thanks
No big issue bro.
Our contract came to a successful end.
I'm sure you are aware I don't own the business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by remzor(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
I have
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:

But they normal take their commission from my balance with them not taking my earnings as their commission.
Look at it very well, they were mistaken my earnings as their commission.

Oga they are not taking you earning in place of their commission. The commission they have deducted is the difference between the credit they gave you and the cash you received which they debited. You be oldskool driver, you should understand uber book-balancing by now. Their accounting is mostly impeccable. It's only the rounded off figures that uber uses to steall extra charges from drivers once a while
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olutony14(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
olutony14:
Hyundai grand Xcent 2015 model, manual transmission is available for Hire purchase. If interested contact me on 08025184293

This offer is still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:

U never see anything, person go just claim to loss wetin e no get and report u if you dare deny the person will use ur message as an evidence against you.
That's why I just decided not to reply that post earlier. I can not even count the number of expensive phones that have returned. Even an alhaja that refused to pay her fare, still returned her phone she left in my car.
Brand new Hp laptop with gadget returned.
IPhone X returned January 1st this year. Lots of items like that simply because I can trace the owner.
But this very phone does not have SIM. And was found when cleaning the car on Sunday. Now who do i even know that forgot it? For how long has it been forgotten in car?. As a result, his idea is good but can not work in that scenerio

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

That's why I just decided not to reply that post earlier. I can not even count the number of expensive phones that have returned. Even an alhaja that refused to pay her fare, still returned her phone she left in my car.
Brand new Hp laptop with gadget returned.
IPhone X returned January 1st this year. Lots of items like that simply because I can trace the owner.
But this very phone does not have SIM. And was found when cleaning the car on Sunday. Now who do i even know that forgot it? For how long has it been forgotten in car?. As a result, his idea is good but can not work in that scenerio

With the number of forgotten items you claim to have returned, I must say you're a bad driver too, a good driver should make effort to check when riders get down

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
eherbal:
from the little experience I've gathered on this thread, A/C should be switched on before getting to rider's location. We learn everyday bro.best of luck
That was a wise thought,hope guys are reading this!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
alstarmayo:
The rider is new, Uber guarantees earnings and they don't want to guarantee a new rider incase it's fraudulent. So they end your trip at 2 hours to reduce potential liability

Very very much on point.Rider is new to Uber/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nairaimporter: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello,

Can I put Kia Rio 2012 on uber or taxify.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

With the number of forgotten items you claim to have returned, I must say you're a bad driver too, a good driver should make effort to check when riders get down
How do u mean?....i guess u are high on a drug. Or are u saying this just to create audience or what?.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

How do u mean?....i guess u are high on a drug. Or are u saying this just to create audience or what?.

Unfortunately that's the bitter truth, take it or leave it, even the E-hailing companies advice you to always check.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

he's right, I always check and double check.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Unfortunately that's the bitter truth, take it or leave it, even the E-hailing companies advice you to always check.
so if he keeps getting back to back trips, he should delay the riders because someone may have forgotten their stuff in his car. I won't be surprised if you're not a driver.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
gsparks01:
so if he keeps getting back to back trips, he should delay the riders because someone may have forgotten their stuff in his car. I won't be surprised if you're not a driver.

It takes less than 30 seconds to check.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
pafo:

If you are going to put this message up multiple times, at least make sure it is written in good English. People always put up their cars here, just follow the thread for one and contact the owner.

Shikena.

wole soyinka you are free to correct my English

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
nairaimporter:
Hello,

Can I put Kia Rio 2012 on uber or taxify.

Thanks

Very well, one of the best in town

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

he's right, I always check and double check.
Yes I do check also. Yes that was why those forgotten items were able to be found and returned but check up can not be done at all drop off point ( marina, broad street etc ). U should understand better bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
gsparks01:
Yes I got your point clearly here bro..but not in all drop off point. That does not make me a bad driver as u branded me earlier.
If CBD caught me on marina/ broad street while trying to do check up, I 'll still be blamed here.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

I understand your point here bro. But note that check up can not be done at some drop off point e.g ( marina/ broad street). If CBD arrested me while trying to do that. I 'll still be blamed here bro. But that does not me a bad driver as u branded me earlier.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
gsparks01:
I'm sorry the respond earlier was not meant for u. Kindly ignore

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
How is he a "bad driver" if he can't check, do you check under both front chairs after every trip.
Do you check inside the nook of all chairs.
Do you stick your hand into the corners by the front chair, that corner where phones like to drop.
Glove compartment, boot, door pockets?
Especially when you have another trip waiting and you are late.
With this logic if a rider ever "successfully" forgets something in your car, then you are a "bad driver"

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rollitout:

wole soyinka you are free to correct my English

Na you be "yesbody" and "rollitout"?

Na wa o.

Anyways, just change the "requesting" to "request" and you are good to go.

Little things count as far as I'm concerned.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
jayooh:

Oga they are not taking you earning in place of their commission. The commission they have deducted is the difference between the credit they gave you and the cash you received which they debited. You be oldskool driver, you should understand uber book-balancing by now. Their accounting is mostly impeccable. It's only the rounded off figures that uber uses to steall extra charges from drivers once a while
Have I complained about the earnings and commission before Oga new school? Let me show you the transaction.
Don't be offended I thought they will only take their commission from my balance with them not the whole cash I collected.
I had 14k plus before the trip and I suppose they would take their commission alone not taking away the whole cash I collected from the rider.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nairaimporter: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rollitout:

Very well, one of the best in town

But it's manual o.

Hope that won't be an issue o.

Everyone will there be an issue if the car I have is manual car.

Kia Rio 2012 manual
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Have I complained about the earnings and commission before Oga new school? Let me show you the transaction.
Don't be offended I thought they will only take their commission from my balance with them not the whole cash I collected.
I had 14k plus before the trip and I suppose they would take their commission alone not taking away the whole cash I collected from the rider.
Your previous balance was not 14k. Credit was done before debit. Check the time the balancing was done for the trip.
Previous balance before trip was 11,094
Trip was 4,664. 25%= 1,166(trip was outside discount zone) 4664 - 3537 = 1127~(commission)
Since you already collected the gross for the trip, Uber's commission was deducted from your earnings. (11,094 - 1,166)= 9,928
Your balance is now 9,928~

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
brogxy:

Your previous balance was not 14k. Credit was done before debit. Check the time the balancing was done for the trip.
Previous balance before trip was 11,094
Trip was 4,664. 25%= 1,166(trip was outside discount zone) 4664 - 3537 = 1127~(commission)
Since you already collected the gross for the trip, Uber's commission was deducted from your earnings. (11,094 - 1,166)= 9,928
Your balance is now 9,928~
Seriously brogxy, even atimes that calculation seems confusing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

I understand your point here bro. But note that check up can not be done at some drop off point e.g ( marina/ broad street). If CBD arrested me while trying to do that. I 'll still be blamed here bro. But that does not me a bad driver as u branded me earlier.

I probably didn't use the right language, but like I said the numerous times made me assume u weren't careful enough, I've picked a rider that mistakenly left weed in my car and good thing I checked immediately and called him back else police will never believe your story.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
pafo:

Na you be "yesbody" and "rollitout"?

Na wa o.

Anyways, just change the "requesting" to "request" and you are good to go.

Little things count as far as I'm concerned.

Common sense suppose to tell u say nah mistake, unnoticed mistake , nah ur type dey correct lecturer 4 class

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rollitout:

Common sense suppose to tell u say nah mistake, unnoticed mistake , nah ur type dey correct lecturer 4 class

Bros, I really meant no offense but common sense also tells me that if I am to post something more than once, I should at least proofread it, and you posted that message more than six times.

Na so all those babes wey no sabi english dey talk after you correct them say na mistake. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (5734) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Blackbishop(m), Sitmr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.